The HCM City People's Committee has issued a set of criteria assessing the safety level of tourism activities, applied to accommodation establishments, travelers, travel firms and attractions.
All workers of accommodation establishments, travel firms and tourism sites must be fully vaccinated and the second shot done 14 days prior to working. People fully recovered from Covid-19 are also allowed. The fully recovered Covid patients must show certificates by medical units if they were treated at hospitals, or certificates on antibody testing if they were treated at home.
Tourists aged 18 and above must be fully vaccinated. Children aged below 18 must show certificates on negative testing no more than 48 hours prior to the tour.
Accommodation establishments must meet 10 criteria to be recognized as safe. The workers who directly serve guests, such as receptionists, must be fully vaccinated and have rapid antigen testing once every three days.
Accommodation establishments are only allowed to serve food in rooms. If organizing dinners for guests in restaurants, they need to arrange separate areas for different groups of guests with the same epidemiological conditions. All people need to keep a minimum distance of 2 meters and must not sit in front of each other.
Accommodation establishments need to arrange at least one quarantine room and one waiting room, and have backup personal protective equipment.
Travel firms are only allowed to bring tourists to destinations in green zones, eligible for operation in accordance with anti-pandemic criteria. The number of travelers for each tour must meet the requirements set by the city's Steering Committee on Covid-19 Prevention and Control.
Travel firms are to ensure distance of 2 meters at minimum when communicating with clients at offices, and set up hotlines to receive information, give support to clients when necessary, and provide updated information about pandemic developments.
There must be lists of nearby medical units ready to give support in emergencies, and a standardized process of handling situations, ensuring compliance with regulations on pandemic prevention and control.
Similar requirements are applied to destination sites and attractions. However, workers who directly serve clients, such as tour guides, ticket box officers and electric car and boat drivers, must be tested once every three days.
On September 19, HCM City organized a special tour to Can Gio and Cu Chi to show gratitude to medical workers. As many as 228 frontline staff participated in the program.
- Panama Travel- Incredible Sight Seeing
- DIY Travel Should Save You Money
- Wine Tourism in America
- Learning to Travel Green
- Top 5 Tourist Attractions in Bora Bora
- Truth in Travel Pricing
- TRAVEL NUGGETS
- 2010 Commonwealth Games Expected As Boom to India Tourism
- Rajasthan Tourism - The Perfect Touring Destination of India
- Tourism - Characteristics of a Place Product & Segmentation on Basis of Place Product
- A Guide to the Best Medical Tourism Destinations Across the Globe
- My Views For the Tourism Industry
- Puebla, Mexico Travel Tips
- 101 Reasons to Travel to Brazil
- Discover the Transformation of Medellin, Colombia - South American Tourism
- 10 Great Things to Do in Pattaya - Who Says Pattaya is Only For Sex Tourism?
- If You Think You Know About New York City, Then Read This
- Cities Need Tourism & Beggars Cannot Be Choosers in This Economy, To Text Or Not to Text
- Subic - A Quick Getaway From the City of Manila in the Philippines
- Cheap Hotels in New York City at Affordable Prices
HCM City issues new travel requirements for tourists, tourism agencies have 543 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.