At a reception for Russian Ambassador to Vietnam Bezdetko Gennady Stepanovich on September 23, Secretary of the Hanoi Party Committee Dinh Tien Dung said the city aims to actively ad proactively integrate into the world, prioritizes economic integration, and focuses on realizing its commitments.
Dung expressed his wish that Russia will continue to help Vietnam with COVID-19 vaccines, treatment drugs and other medical supplies to serve the pandemic combat.
He also called on Russia to assist Vietnam in vaccine access and speed up the transfer of COVID-19 vaccine production technology.
For his part, the ambassador spoke highly of cooperation between Russia and Vietnam and Hanoi in particular.
Russia and Vietnam will soon reach a program on COVID-19 vaccine supply and transfer of vaccine production technology in the Southeast Asian nation, he affirmed.
Russia will support Hanoi's authorities in various sectors, Stepanovich promised, adding that Russia wishes to tighten and expand cooperation between its localities and the Vietnamese capital city.
- Hanoi promotes cooperation with French localities, agencies
- First Vietnam – Russia rectors’ forum underway in Hanoi
- Hanoi health sector improves service to better serve patients
- Samsung to employ 3,000 local engineers for US$300 million R&D center in Hanoi
- Vietnam, Russia boost investment cooperation
- Vietnam, Italy cooperate in environmental protection
- Hanoi proposes ODA funding of $1.32 bln for metro section
- PM applauds Seoul’s relations with Vietnamese localities
- Bilateral exchanges set to enhance cooperation
- Party official makes Christmas visit to Hanoi Archbishop
- Why did Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk break up, what were the cheating rumours and do they have kids?
- Playing It Safe: Duterte Invites Russian Navy, Gets Chummy With Trump
- Russian military’s music band to come to Vietnam
- Irina Shayk and daughter Lea wear matching Burberry dresses on girls' day out... as she juggles co-parenting with ex Bradley Cooper
- Senior officials welcome former US Secretary of State in Hanoi
- Ibaraki prefecture asked to boost ties with Vietnamese localities
- HCM City desires stronger tourism cooperation with Korean localities
- Deputy PM lauds Australian state’s cooperation with Vietnamese localities
- How one US official got it wrong on China-Pakistan cooperation
- Vietnamese, Korean firms cooperate in 33 new projects worth US$20 billion
Hanoi prioritizes cooperation with Russian localities have 341 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 25, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.