The vaccination drive, for both first and second vaccine doses, started at 2pm on September 15 at two locations – My Dinh Stadium (Hall B) in Nam Tu Liem district, and Saint Paul Hospital at No.12 Chu Van An street, Ba Dinh district.
The points of contact are listed as Nguyen Thu Trang, head of Nam Tu Liem district's medical centre (Phone number: 0983651270), and Nguyen Duc Long, Director of Saint Paul Hospital (Phone number: 0983555555).
Saint Paul Hospital told Vietnam News the vaccines being offered are Oxford/AstraZeneca, and that the hospital is open for vaccination at all hours as per the city’s order, but foreign citizens should come during standard office hours (8am-5pm) for best services.
There are English speaking staff at the hospital, it said.
Many embassies of foreign countries, including the UK, the US, and Denmark, have already circulated the notice to their citizens.
Foreign citizens are supposed to bring their IDs or passports, as well as vaccine certificates (for the first dose, if they have received it)./.
- The Hill's 12:30 Report — Presented by Facebook — Fauci touts COVID-19 vaccine news
- Moscow Refutes UK Claims That Russia-Linked Hackers Tried to Steal Data on COVID-19 Vaccine
- Clinical trials begin for Bharat Biotech's Covid-19 vaccine
- Russian COVID-19 Vaccine Developers Say Ready to Share Data With Foreign Colleagues
- 'Millions' of doses of Australia's experimental COVID-19 vaccine will be produced this year - and researchers say it could be ready for use by the start of 2021
- Covid-19 vaccine possible only in early 2021, senior officials inform parliamentary panel
- Covid-19 vaccine results to be out today, Lancet editor’s tweet creates buzz
- Oxford COVID-19 vaccine at least 6 months away from launch: Serum Institute CEO
- China's CanSino in talks for COVID-19 vaccine Phase III trial overseas
- First COVID-19 vaccine tested in U.S. shows promising results
- Two Uttar Pradesh hospitals set to begin human trials of India’s Covid-19 vaccine, Covaxin
- Houston company seeks volunteers for new COVID-19 vaccine trial
- China Creates Transgenic Mice to Test COVID-19 Vaccine
- US bets on untested company to deliver COVID-19 vaccine
- COVID-19 Vaccine Developed by Chinese Researchers Shows Promising Results in Monkeys
- India 'pharmacy of the world', on fast-track mode to develop COVID-19 vaccine: ICMR
- US, UK, Canada allege Russia trying to hack COVID-19 vaccine researchers
- Intel: Putin’s Hillary Hackers Now After Our COVID-19 Vaccine Secrets
- Organizations offer COVID-19 financial, nutritional resources for Cy-Fair area
- Thailand plans human testing for COVID-19 vaccine in November
Hanoi offers COVID-19 vaccination for foreigners at two select venues have 441 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.