Three apartment buildings in Hanoi's Hoang Mai District have been locked down after many local residents tested positive for Covid-19.
The buildings A1, A4 and A5 in the Den Lu apartment building area have found 15 Covid-19 patients.
A5 building has been locked down for Covid-19 prevention
The first case was a 61-year-old woman at A5 building. On September 8, she felt tired and tested positive for Covid-19 three days later. On September 12, three more people at this building also tested positive for the virus.
Between September 13-14, 11 more Covid-19 patients were confirmed at A1 and A4 buildings.
In response, local authorities have decided to isolate the three buildings for tracing people who had close contact with the patients.
A representative from Hoang Van Thu Ward said to date, the cause of the Covid-19 infection in the area had not yet been defined.
Hanoi authorities have locked down a residential area with 1,330 people in Tho Quan Ward in Dong Da District after three Covid-19 patients were found there. The 14-day quarantine will end on September 28.
- Hanoi apartment buildings recreated in 3D painting exhibition
- MBLand's high end apartment building violates fire regulations
- Hanoi apartment upgrades delayed by poor policies
- Hanoi apartment block renovation drive almost non-existent
- Detached houses turned into apartment buildings in Hanoi illegally
- Hanoi’s 48 high-rise apartment buildings fail to observe fire safety regulations
- Hanoi tackles telecom service monopoly at apartment buildings
- Outdated apartment buildings threaten lives
- Hanoi flooded with apartment buildings
- Luxury Hanoi apartment sales eclipse low-end transactions in Q2: CBRE
- Hanoi people oppose filling lake for apartment building
- Fire at 34-story apartment building in Hanoi terrifies thousands
- Demand sizzles for hot Indochina Plaza Hanoi apartments
- Major fire at apartment building in Hanoi, 2 dead
- Hanoi’s 21-story apartment building on fire, no casualties
- Hanoi to conduct more fire-safety inspections at apartment buildings
- PM urges Hanoi to build social houses for workers
- Hanoi apartment prices slashed
- Hanoi apartment prices expected to cool down by 2012
- Hanoi to build dozens of hotels
Hanoi apartment buildings locked down due to Covid-19 infections have 313 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.