The municipal Department of Health said there are 19 district-level localities free of community infection cases between 6am on September 6, when the capital started applying Directive No. 20/CT-UBND of the municipal People's Committee, and 6pm on September 15.
They consist of Ba Dinh, Ba Vi, Bac Tu Liem, Cau Giay, Dan Phuong, Gia Lam, Hoai Duc, Long Bien, Me Linh, My Duc, Nam Tu Liem, Phu Xuyen, Phuc Tho, Quoc Oai, Soc Son, Son Tay, Thanh Oai, Tay Ho, and Ung Hoa.
These localities are permitted to reopen some business and service establishments, starting 12:00 noon on September 16, including book and stationery stores; vehicle, electronics, refrigeration, and household appliance repair services; and takeaway food and drink services.
These establishments must be closed before 9pm every day.
The Hanoi administration requested the establishments to operate under local authorities' monitoring and examination and carry out all regulated anti-pandemic measures, including ordering their staff to make health declaration and comply with the 5K principle, asking customers to scan QR codes, frequently disinfecting their establishments, and minimising direct contact.
The municipal Health Department also told the district-level People's Committees to align anti-COVID-19 measures with the situation in their localities.
It noted that Hanoi has basically put the outbreak under control as the number of community infections has declined over the last three weeks. It has basically completed mass testing citywide and administered the first shot of COVID-19 vaccine to almost all people in the targeted group.
Only one district (Thanh Xuan) faces "very high risk" while two others (Hoang Mai, Dong Da) "high risk" and nine classified as "risk area" (Ba Dinh, Gia Lam, Hai Ba Trung, Hoai Duc, Hoan Kiem, Ha Dong, Thanh Tri, Thuong Tin, Dan Phuong). The remaining 18 localities are now in the "new normal"./.
- Much ado about nothing on Service Chiefs tenure
- Route Mobile, Lanka Bell team up to deliver cloud-based services
- Hanoi asked to propose plan to protect archaeological site
- Hanoi looks to boost eco-agriculture tourism
- 25 people in contact with Hanoi's first coronavirus patient test negative
- Hubei 119 fire services extended to include epidemic aid
- MobiFone ready to launch 5G service in major cities
- Hanoi mulls more midnight-daybreak bus routes
- Not essential to stock up on necessities: Hanoi Party chief
- Hanoi's latest Covid-19 patient might have spread virus to dozens: official
- Hanoi chairman calls for calm after latest Covid-19 case
- Hanoi confirms two more coronavirus infections
- Hanoi university students asked to take online classes
- Hanoi beefs up cooperation with Swiss localities
- New SARS-CoV-2 case in Hanoi sparks panic buying
- A closer look at the kitchen serving quarantined people in Hanoi
- Over 3,000 business households in Hanoi dissolved or suspended
- Quarantined patients permitted to leave isolation area in Hanoi
- Shopaholics disregard virus outbreak as new Uniqlo store hits Hanoi
- Breezing through an eco-friendly 'birdhouse' in Hanoi
Hanoi allows resumption of some services have 508 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.