Stores providing essential goods and services are allowed to open, along with traditional markets, shopping centres, stores for stationery, textbooks, and other learning equipment, mechanics, electronics, and home appliances and in-door hairdressing salons.
Restaurants and food and drink establishments are permitted to reopen for delivery only and must close before 9pm every day.
Motorbike delivery services, including those using ride-hailing apps will continue to operate from 9am to 10pm but shippers must be vaccinated with at least one dose, make daily health declarations and strictly observe COVID-19 prevention and control regulations.
The social distancing is loosened but the city continues to keep 22 checkpoints at the city's gateways and 33 other checkpoints at the entrances to other localities to control people leaving and entering the city, especially from high-risk areas.
The city also proposed the Ministry of Transport continue suspending all domestic commercial flights arriving at Noi Bai International Airport as well as railway services transporting passengers to Hanoi .
Sport, cultural and entertainment activities at public areas and business establishments and religious gatherings and celebrations are still banned./.
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis for HIV officially launched in Hanoi
- Vietnam likely to host F1 race in Hanoi in 2020
- Libyan army allows civilian flights in southern Libya
- MobiFone, VTC eye scratch card payments for services
- Armani gets a Ferrai touch: Sportscar maker collaborates with designer to offer luxe services
- KYC compliance: Government to allow directors to submit details with reduced fee for 15 days
- Tanks roll in to frozen hell: Germany and Austria call state of emergency as troops save residents from NECK-DEEP snow after 21 deaths in worst winter for more than 30 years
- Counter terrorism expert says Australian university student who fled overseas to join the Islamic State SHOULD be allowed to return home
- Mum slams DWP after son, 21, stressed with benefits assessment, dies from fit
- GST collection declines to Rs 91,916 cr in September
- 'Australia is my home… people make mistakes': ISIS recruit who fled Sydney to fight in Syria issues a desperate plea to be allowed back into the country with his pregnant wife and children
- UKPSC higher subordinate services mains result 2017 declared, check next exam date
- Insurers may be allowed to offer OP treatment, gym and yoga membership
- MI5 'really DOES have a licence to kill': Spy agency has secretly allowed informants to murder, kidnap and torture for decades, tribunal hears
- The US-China Trade War Has Cost Americans An Added $38 Billion, Including $4.1 Billion In September, Data Show
- Job vacancy: OPSC Odisha Civil Service Exam 2019 notification released
- Pune: Airport slips to 74th spot in service quality ranking
- Flood of trades sends Uber to record low as insiders allowed to sell
- Court rules civil service redundancy payment cuts unlawful
- MTN Nigeria launches money transfer service
Hanoi allows resumption of some services from September 21 have 433 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 21, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.