By September 19, Hanoi administered a total of 5.38 million doses of Covid-19 vaccine.
The Covid-19 testing in Hanoi
The National Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology has decided to allocate eight doses of Covid-19 vaccine for 25 localities, including 1.4 million doses for Hanoi.
According to the vice chairman of the municipal people's committee, the city will try to cover the second jab of Covid-19 vaccine for all people aged from 18 in November.
Hanoi has tested Covid-19 for four million people. The city's local Covid-19 infection rate has sharply fallen.
Since April 29 when the fourth Covid-19 wave started hitting Vietnam, Hanoi has detected 3,922 Covid-19 cases, including 1,597 locally-infected cases.
- How vaccines could fix our problem with cow burps
- Broad athletics smile: second Quadkids match success
- Stratford AC finish with a flourish at Midlands Vets League
- Can Liverpool break their second-place 'curse' in 2019-20?
- Boris Johnson says he'll be the one calling the shots at No10
- McIlroy aims to make Portrush his land of Open glory
- Podium finish for British GT racer from Ely
- Well-deserved victory for Cowbridge Second XI
- Noah Lyles runs 19.50 in 200 meters, 4th best time ever
- Women's World Cup: England finish fourth after Sweden defeat
- Reading live Q&A: Gomes rumour, McNulty comments and summer aims
- Matadors reclaim top spot in tense oche finish
- Tyson Fury dominates Tom Schwarz to seal second round victory
- Ireland shoot to highest finish yet at 2019 European Games
- Tranmere Rovers vs Hull City score prediction by FIFA 19
- Women's Super League: How Arsenal won the 2018-19 title
- 'I'm just going to give it my best shot'
- Shinty report – 26.8.19
- Serbia hands US its worst-ever World Cup finish with 94-89 win
- Stowmarket Rugby aim for promotion at second time of asking
Hanoi aims to finish second Covid-19 vaccine shot in November have 288 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 20, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.