HÀ NỘI — The Hải Phòng Economic Zone Authority (HEZA) on Tuesday launched its electronic management and operation system (e-HEZA).
The system is set to facilitate the management work while helping to reform administrative procedures, improving the administration reform index of the authority.
Through the system, it only takes one day to complete a number of licences instead of up to 20 days in the past. The system also shortens the length of time enterprises carry out data reports.
Lê Anh Quân, Vice Chairman of the municipal People's Committee, said the application of technology and digital transformation will contribute to raising the operational efficiency of the authority and turn Hải Phòng into an investment magnet.
Quân asked HEZA to coordinate with businesses in training officials in charge of the system and ensure information security.
The coastal port city plans to construct 15 new industrial parks with a total area of over 6,200 hectares in the 2021-25 period. Last year, it ranked seventh out of 63 provinces and cities nationwide in the Provincial Competitiveness Index (CPI). — VNS
- Smoke-free Baguio economic zone campaign launched
- More industrial parks to be built in Hai Phong city
- Turning Batam into a Special Economic Zone: The Jakarta Post
- More funding needed for Southern Key Economic Region
- Vietjet launches Bangkok-Krabi service
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- Couple flee after Phuket authorities target their sea home
- Economic reform in motion
- China says will provide economic aid to Pakistan but more talks needed
- Economic take off, finally?
- PH economic stimulus: Do savings save us?
- Investments contributing more to Philippine economic growth — DOF
- Industrial zones hampered by poor infrastructure but demand remains
- Kasem Bundit’s Aviation institute to launch ‘One Stop Total Solutions’
- Taiwan's aluminium maker launches $13m Thilawa plant
- Developers zero in on economic corridor
- Taiwan's aluminium maker launches $15m Thilawa plant
- Seoul: North Korea launches 2 short-range ballistic missiles
- Economic team seeks Congress help in securing ‘A’ credit rating
- KBank launches European fund
Hải Phòng Economic Zone Authority launches e-management system have 325 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.