HÀ NỘI — Hà Nội will halt checks of travel documents in 19 districts deemed to have no community COVID-19 cases, said permanent deputy chairman of the Hà Nội People's Committee Lê Hồng Sơn on Thursday morning.
Speaking with the media, Sơn said that the city authorities had decided to adjust management in "green zones", which are COVID-19-free areas, so that it would be more convenient for residents.
Residents travelling in 19 districts that are recognised as "green zones" will not have to show certificates or documents to the police and inspectors.
Residents in "red zones" – zones with COVID-19 cases, will still strictly follow regulations of social distancing based on Prime Minister Phạm Minh Chính's Direction 16. They are only allowed to travel in necessary cases and must show their papers to the inspectors.
If residents travel from "green zones" to "red zones", their papers will be checked.
Depending on the specific circumstances, districts will issue detailed instructions to local residents.
The city will remove checkpoints in green zones, and maintain checkpoints in border areas between districts.
If any new COVID-19 cases are found, the checkpoints will be restored.
Hà Nội on Wednesday allowed restaurants and food and drink establishments to reopen for delivery, starting noon Thursday, but only in districts that have recorded no community COVID-19 cases since September 6.
The establishments are also required to close before 9pm every day.
19 districts and townships – Ba Đình, Ba Vì, Bắc Từ Liêm, Cầu Giấy, Đan Phượng, Gia Lâm, Hoài Đức, Long Biên, Mê Linh, Mỹ Đức, Nam Từ Liêm, Phú Xuyên, Phúc Thọ, Quốc Oai, Sóc Sơn, Sơn Tây, Thanh Oai, Ứng Hoà, and Tây Hồ – are at a 'new normal' level, or have no community cases since September 6, according to the official list from the health department late Wednesday.
They also must fully implement pandemic prevention measures, including mandatory 5K [ khẩu trang (face mask), khử khuẩn (disinfection), khoảng cách (distance), không tụ tập (no gathering), and khai báo y tế (health declaration)]. — VNS
- The fastest-growing gym in America has $10 memberships and gives out free pizza, bagels, and candy
- The CEO of Marriott travels 200 days a year — here are his best travel tips and hacks
- Smuggling rife in Clark Freeport Zone
- These 17 apps will help you live the dream of traveling around the world while working from wherever you want
- 19 years of flying high with PH tourism
- This traveler spent 5 days hitchhiking through a frozen conflict zone in Eastern Europe — here’s what his trip was like
- Fly For Free When You Book Expedia's Flight And Hotel Package This Year End
- I flew on an all-business-class airline I had never heard of, and it was one of the best travel experiences I’ve ever had
- Flight attendants share 13 of their favorite travel hacks
- A world of ‘Discovery’ awaits the Filipino traveler
- Flight attendants share 11 of their favorite travel hacks
- Malaysia declares airport safe for travel after nerve agent attack killed Kim Jong Un’s half brother
- 19 things we wish we’d known before moving to the UK
- 18 of the best under-the-radar travel destinations in America
- Adventure travel grows despite occasional disaster
- Bad decade: Malaysia Airlines has catalog of woes
- The best place to travel every month of the year
- The 19 hottest New York City startups to watch
- Oral-B just unveiled a new smart toothbrush which shows the potential P&G has to make more of its products ‘smart’
- A 38-year-old mental coach has become one of the NBA’s premier resources
Hà Nội to halt checks on travel permits in COVID-19-free zones have 634 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.