Dr. Duong Duy Khoa, chief of the concentrated isolation facility in Binh Tan District, said that the facility receives from 15 to 20 patients and discharges 15-10 patients a day.
Moreover, the Deputy Secretary said from August 23, the Prime Minister has directed to send medical workers to Ho Chi Minh City for supporting the city's grass-roots health care facilities. Currently, Ho Chi Minh City has established more than 500 mobile medical stations which have greatly helped big hospitals.
On the behalf of the city Party Committee, he presented medical equipment for the treatment of patients requiring high flow nasal cannula oxygen treatment.
By Dinh Ly – Translated by Anh Quan
- Global Warming in Human Resources Management
- US healthcare system not prepared for large-scale disasters, report finds
- DT10: Artificial Intelligence. Is the AI apocalypse a tired Hollywood trope, or human destiny?
- Dell's enterprise Streak plan: Target verticals like healthcare
- When ICE comes knocking, healthcare workers want to be prepared
- Early humans breastfed their young for a year, study says
- IT eases healthcare budget pains
- One ERP for S'pore non-profit healthcare
- Stunning archaeological discovery finds that humans were processing plants for food and medicine more than 10,000 years ago
- A common wheat virus can spread and harm perennial native grass
- Are healthcare workers prepared for the digital health era?
- Evolve or die: Why our human ancestors learned to be social more than 320,000 years ago
- Morgan Stanley hires first CMO to combat rising healthcare costs
- Human health can be 'mostly sustained' for a year in space, NASA Twins Study concludes
- 3 Ways the US Should Prepare for the Next Flu Pandemic
- This isn’t a healthcare record, this is Mrs Smith
- Hospitals prepare for uncompensated care payment change
- Work bill would create new ID database
- Poll: Latinos Have Healthcare Communication Woes
- Hospital collaborative makes advances in AI-based healthcare
Grass-root healthcare system should prepare human resources for “new-normal” have 565 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at September 18, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.