The vaccine was donated to Vietnam by the German Government through the COVAX Facility, with close cooperation among the UNICEF, the World Health Organization (WHO), and the Vietnamese Government.
Guido Hildner, Germany’s ambassador to Vietnam, stated that Germany is always on Vietnam’s side in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic. Germany has so far contributed almost eight million doses of AstraZeneca vaccine via the COVAX mechanism. Mauritania, Tajikistan, Sudan, Uzbekistan, and Ghana, in addition to Vietnam, also received vaccines from this source.
With the new batch, Vietnam has received 12,578,110 vaccine doses via the COVAX Facility.
Translated by Chung Anh
- A User-Friendly Vaccination Schedule
- Bird Flu Vaccine is Almost Ready to Go on the Market
- Vaccinations: The Not So Good, The Bad, And The Ugly
- Digital Dose Inhaler Market Will Witness Enhanced Demand In Medical Sector Till 2022
- Vaccine Market Dynamics, Forecast, Analysis and Supply Demand 2016-2020
- Global Vaccine Market to Reach 59.2 billion by 2020, Growing at CAGR of 11.0% by 2020
- Saigon-Going Home (The Cage: Vietnam)
- Vietnam the Country
- Part 2 -- Avian Flu Fright: Politically Timed for Global "Latrogenocide"
- We are addicted to vitamins C and E
- Equine Influenza - Know the Facts!
- Last Decade Not So Bad By Comparison - 1970 - Editorial Historical Review of 1900-1970
- The Bird Flu - Is it Really that Scary?
- Asthma Therapeutics Market Is Anticipated To Exhibit A Sluggish Growth Rate Of 2.2% Till 2024
- Bird Flu (Avian Influenza) Pandemic, the Cytokine Storm: What Drugs Work and Don't Work
- Avian Flu Fright: Politically Timed for Global "Latrogenocide"
- Geriatric Medicines Market Analysis, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast to 2023
- A Female Soldier's Last Battle
- Global Animal Healthcare Market size, Dynamics 2020 by smr
- Global Animal Healthcare Market Growth, Trends, Forecast 2015 - 2020
Germany supports Vietnam with 852,480 AstraZeneca vaccine doses have 272 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 18, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.