Generali has been recognised among the "Most Honoured Companies" in the insurance sector in the All-Europe Executive Team annual ranking by the financial magazine and independent research company, Institutional Investor.
Institutional Investor honoured Generali Group CEO, Philippe Donnet, who took second place overall in the “Best CEO” category. Group CFO, Cristiano Borean and Head of Investor & Rating Agency Relations, Giulia Raffo, took top spots in the "Best CFO" and "Best IR Professionals" categories, respectively.
Generali was also ranked among the best companies in the "Best IR Program" and "Best Investor/Analyst Event" categories and took first place as the "Best IR Team".
The Institutional Investor ranking reflects the evaluations of over 1,500 professionals and investors from around 600 financial services companies. The CEOs were assessed on the criteria of credibility, leadership and communication, whereas CFOs were evaluated based on capital allocation, financial stewardship and communication. A number of factors were examined to assess Investor Relations activities, including roadshows, quality of financial information, business and market knowledge, and the company’s reactivity and standing.
In Viet Nam, after ten years of operation, Generali Vietnam currently has a nationwide network of more than 70 GenCasa (agency offices) and customer service centres, serving over 400,000 clients. — VNS
- Kerry Logistics Receives "Most Honored Companies" Accolade from Institutional Investor for the Fifth Consecutive Year
- CIFI Wins Multiple Awards From Institutional Investor For Fourth Consecutive Year
- Fed corporate bond move relieves potential stigma for companies, say investors
- DII holdings in BSE 100 companies rise to 25-quarter high in Q1
- STAR banks on pedigree to attract more investors
- Investors fire warning shot over mega-bonuses for Melrose bosses
- Investors drop Brazil meat giant JBS
- Tesla share rally propels some early fan investors to riches
- Indian investors need to play greater role in providing funds to domestic start-ups: Goyal
- Apple becomes the first $1.5 trillion U.S. company—despite COVID-19
- Price, trial timeline of Serum Institute’s Covid-19 vaccine
- Shinhan Finance named Best Sustainability Development Company Vietnam 2020
- Serum Institute to start Oxford vaccine candidate trial by Aug end
- He's served on 14 boards. Now he wants companies to find other Black candidates
- China's Huatai joins chase to bank rich retail investors trading offshore
- Securities regulator takes over three companies
- Coronavirus lockdown triggers rush of new retail investors into the stock markets
- Mrs Buhari honours airport cleaner who returned lost bag
- Dot Property awards honour best developers, developments in VN
- Public investors plan move to government bonds in safety play
Generali recognised among the “Most Honoured Companies” by Institutional Investor have 431 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 20, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.