Hanoi (VNA) – Fourteen foreign television channels will end their broadcast in Vietnam starting October 1, according to the Authority of Broadcasting and Electronic Information at the Ministry of Information and Communications.
In their announcements, Disney Networks Group Asia Pacific Limited and Buena Vista International Inc said they will end their broadcast across Southeast Asia and Hong Kong (China) from the beginning of October.
The channels include Fox Movies, Fox Family Movies, Fox Action Movies, Fox, Fox Life, Fox Crime, FX, along with Channel V, Fox Sports, Fox Sports 2, Fox Sports 3, National Geographic People, Disney Channel and Disney Junior.
The Authority has asked paid TV services providers to promptly review the list of current foreign channels so as to build suitable business plans after October 1./.
- Lockdown Effect: New TV channels strike gold!
- EbonyLife TV channel to go off DSTV
- Japanese channel launched in Việt Nam
- Nigerian man finds internet fame and happy family in Vietnam
- HKBN Launches Mind-blowing Offer to All Pay TV Customers
- The Indie TV Production Company Buying Spree: What’s Behind It? When Will It End?
- Vietnam to go digital through decade of all-purpose action
- Viacom To Pay £450M For UK Broadcaster Channel 5
- Russian network RT must register as foreign agent in US
- Can Vietnam parlay its Covid-19 success into bigger victories?
- Gavin and Stacey becomes the latest series to be dragged into a race row as viewers demand its removal from TV schedules
- When you can’t find foreigners, you manufacture them: Human rights lawyer Aman Wadud
- Da Nang seeks to impress int'l holiday seekers with TV commercial aired on BBC
- Expert whose daughter crashed her live TV interview reveals they've solved the unicorn dilemma - while Twitter rages at Sky's Mark Austin for abandoning his broadcast when another toddler interrupted
- The perils of live television! BBC and Sky viewers are left in hysterics as toddlers crash interviews on BOTH channels - demanding biscuits and interior decoration tips
- Da Nang broadcasts ad videos on BBC
- Rap Viet TV show seeks best rappers in Vietnam
- For broadcasting, progress roiled by intervening code
- ATSC 3.0: Everything you need to know about broadcast TV’s next big thing
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 5
Fourteen foreign TV channels to end broadcast in Vietnam have 362 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 9, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.