Hanoi (VNA) – The Australian Government has announced a grant of nearly 1.4 million AUD (around 1 million USD) for four Vietnamese high-tech application projects in the field of digital transformation, through the Aus4Innovation Programme .
The funding is made within the framework of the Innovation Partnership Grants under the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade's Aus4Innovation Programme in cooperation with the Ministry of Science and Technology of Vietnam .
The projects were selected from nearly 70 initiatives in the third round of the Aus4Innovation Partnership Grants , which is themed "Enhancing Digital Transformation".
They are projects of augmented reality to improve access to healthcare in remote areas; Smart Eye to improve sugar industry productivity; AI/IoT Technology to enhance search and rescue capacity; and AI-powered dashboard for environment ecosystem management.
Congratulating the winners, Robyn Mudie, Australian Ambassador to Vietnam expressed delight to continue supporting initiatives that address Vietnam's most pressing socioeconomic growth challenges.
Vice Minister Bui The Duy from the Ministry of Science and Technology said that amid COVID-19 situation, the projects selected for funding are not only practical regarding the application of advanced technologies in areas of critical need in Vietnam, they are also very meaningful in today's context.
Partnership Grants are an important part of the AUD13.5 million (9.96 million USD) Aus4Innovation Program in the 2018-2022 period. In 2019 and 2020, eight projects were selected for funding./.
- Central government to honour top e-governance projects
- Jasper Jones first look review – Spielberg meets Stranger Things in Australian coming-of-age tale
- Việt Nam’s economic transformation: lessons from 35-year reforms
- Top minds discuss Smart City vision at Urban Transformation and Governance Summit 2020
- Australian prime minister to feel the political heat as parliament resumes
- Gartner says 90% of blockchain projects will need replacing in 18 months
- Budget 2020: Mixed bag of reactions from digital players
- Former Google exec to help build unicorns for Saudi VC Fund
- Boris Johnson's £5billion bus and bike boost: Prime Minister is to announce huge funding package to improve bus services and cycle lanes
- What Australians really think about climate action
- Salesforce and Samsung invest in blockchain firm Digital Asset
- 700 local retailers to receive support worth VND21 billion
- Tinder will look quaint beside the future of digital dating
- Young Australian women feel pressured to share explicit material online, study shows
- Verizon Launches $5 Million Fund for Women Filmmakers (EXCLUSIVE)
- Cancer research funding has an inherent bias that often excludes rare cancers, expert says
- 6-Year-Old Boy's Clay Koalas Have Raised Over $51K for Australian Fire Relief
- 310 digital currency exchanges registered with Austrac
- Workers' compensation changes will prove costly for thousands of injured South Australians from July
- You're the gong that I want! Grease star Olivia Newton-John, 71, becomes a Dame for her work as a cancer campaigner as Floella Benjamin, Sam Mendes and Sir Elton John all receive New Year honours
Four Vietnamese digital transformation projects receive Australian funding have 469 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.