|Excelsior Capital Vietnam will support Khoi Nguyen Education in expanding operations|
Established in 2010, KNE Group is currently serving more than 3,000 students attending four schools: Canadian International School, an English-language international K-12 school; Bilingual Canadian International School, a bilingual 1-12 school; Albert-Einstein School, a Vietnamese curriculum 1-12 school as well as Canadian Vietnam Kindergarten, a pre-K programme.
In addition, KNE Group is expanding to northern Vietnam, planning a new bilingual boarding school with a student capacity of 2,000. Notwithstanding the COVID-19 lockdown situation in Vietnam, the company has been able to shift its services online and to efficiently and effectively continue its programmes.
ECVP's investment and partnership will help the company improve its management capabilities and expand capacity to offer more opportunities for students. In addition, commitments to gender diversity, women leadership, and other sustainable development goals are core aspects of the company's mission.
Nguyen Thi Kieu Oanh, co-founder and chairwoman of KNE Group, commented that, "We are very excited to partner with Excelsior Capital to continue developing and improving our education services. This partnership represents a very important development milestone for us after more than 10 years of operating in the market. With more resources and management experience from Excelsior, we believe this partnership will enable us to achieve our strategic goals and to realise our long-term vision."
Chinh Hoang, managing partner of ECVP, commented, "We believe this investment will enable the KNE founders, Excelsior and all other involved parties to achieve multiple goals including enhancing education opportunity, promoting social and development curriculums and providing a solid investment. We look forward to working closely with the KNE team to build a strong platform, addressing the need for quality education services at reasonable prices."
Vietnam's K-12 education sector has attractive growth prospects, underscored by a large and young population, low private education penetration combined with a growing middle class, and a Vietnamese parental focus on education. According to a report by global consulting firm by LEK Consulting, Vietnam’s private K-12 market grew at a compound annual growth rate of about 11 per cent in 2016-2020 and is poised to witness a further uptick.
By Thanh Van
- Beijing pours investment into Xinjiang education
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 24
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS APRIL 28
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS MARCH 31
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 8
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS APRIL 17
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS APRIL 22
- Google’s advice for Vietnam to boost innovative startups
- Vietnam has room to climb up global value chains
- Cohesion and responsiveness: Key for ASEAN to capitalize on opportunities
- WB report outlines increase in Vietnam's human capital index 2020
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 21
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS MARCH 28
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 2
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS MARCH 29
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 30
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 22
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS APRIL 13
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS APRIL 20
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS APRIL 3
Excelsior Capital Vietnam pours capital into Khoi Nguyen Education have 462 words, post on vir.com.vn at September 17, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.