PUTRAJAYA: Employment and economic sectors will enjoy several relaxations of regulations effective Friday (Sept 17).
For states under Phase One of the National Recovery Plan (NRP), businesses are now allowed to operate, provided that vaccination conditions are met.
They are photography shops and services; used items shops; nurseries and florists, souvenirs and crafts; antique shops, toy shops, carpet shops; creative content and equipment shops; outdoor shops, cosmetic shops, as well as tobacco shops including outlets selling vapes and electronic cigarettes.
In announcing this, Prime Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob said economic sectors in states under Phase Two can now operate at 60% capacity, if 40% of their employees are fully vaccinated.
Companies can operate at 80% capacity, if 60% of their workers are fully vaccinated, and operate 100% if 80% of their workers are fully inoculated.
Also, transport for workers can take in 100% vehicle capacity if the workers are fully vaccinated.
"The economic sector in states under Phases Two and Three are allowed to undertake forestry management activities, including logging and forestry development.
"For states under Phases Two, Three and Four, face-to-face or physical meetings are allowed for individuals who have been fully vaccinated," he said on Wednesday (Sept 15).
Ismail Sabri said that social activities that are allowed under all phases are visiting Muslim graveyards with adherence to the standard operating procedure set by the state religious authorities.
Visits to non-Muslim graveyards are also allowed, and SOP will be drawn up by the National Unity Ministry.
Cruise ships are allowed to operate at 50% capacity, with the condition that all passengers and crew are fully vaccinated.
For states under Phases Two and Three, sports and physical contact recreational activities are allowed for both indoor and outdoor facilities.
Team sports and recreational activities, which involve physical contact such as football, volleyball and takraw, are allowed and are permitted for those who have been fully vaccinated.
More details are available on the National Security Council website. The full statement can be viewed below: STATEMENT
- SOP for entry of foreign workers has been approved to meet plantation sector workforce demand, says PM
- Celebrate festivals with precaution, says PM Modi in address to nation
- Tourism still facing obstacles despite restrictions relaxing
- Green Growth Strategy promotes post-COVID-19 economic recovery
- Green growth strategy promotes post-COVID-19 economic recovery
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: Sept. 24-25
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: Sept. 16-17
- COVID-19 basically under control nationwide: PM
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: Sept. 18-19
- Bill to Amend Mines and Mineral Development and Regulation Act Passed in LS
- Rs 26,000-crore PLI scheme to steer automotive sector towards electric, hybrid and fuel cell vehicles
- Cover Story: Budgeting for economic recovery, building resilience and enacting reforms
- Economics of partial lockdown to contain spread of coronavirus
- Vietnam's green growth strategy contributes to post-COVID-19 economic recovery
- PM highlights the need to overcome labour supply chain disruptions
- 'You think we're joking, we're not': Deputy PM warns social media platforms that regulation is coming
- Labor flexes its muscle as leverage tips from employers to workers
- Beijing has denied taking political hostages. Experts say the fates of two Canadians suggest otherwise
- PM Modi: With 100% coverage of first dose vaccination, Goa to play crucial role in reviving tourism sector
- Mining firms in Mexico must face 'strict' scrutiny, says senior official
Employment, economic sectors to enjoy several relaxations of regulations from Friday (Sept 17), says PM have 528 words, post on www.thestar.com.my at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.