Speaking at the event, Vietnamese Ambassador to France Dinh Toan Thang highlighted that Vietnam is proud of its achievements in socio-economic affairs, politics, and diplomacy with its partners worldwide over the past seven decades.
The 13th National Congress of the Communist Party of Vietnam reaffirmed the nation's foreign policy of independence, openness, and proactive regional and international integration, the diplomat said.
Expressing his delight at growing Vietnam – France relations, Thang noted the nations will mark a decade of their strategic partnership and five decades of their diplomatic relations in 2023.
He said he believes that high-level political exchanges in recent months and in the coming time will create a new impetus for the bilateral relations.
He also mentioned a COVID-19 vaccine batch donated by France just arriving in Vietnam in a couple of days ago as an example of the countries' vivid relationship.
The diplomat said he is pleased with the expanding ties shared between Vietnam and international organisations headquartered in Paris, including the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), International Organization of La Francophonie (OIF), and Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).
He stated that Vietnam will continue its policy of peace and cooperation for security, stability, and development; its compliance with commitments to international law, equality, and win-win cooperation; and its promotion of solidarity to overcome the pandemic.
Placing people at the center of its actions and goals, Vietnam is willing to strengthen the existing relationships with all partners as well as create new ones for multilateral collaboration, comprehensive development, mutual trust and mutual responsibility, the diplomat said.
- UK budget to mark shift away from pandemic firefighting
- The case against Mark Zuckerberg: Insiders say Facebook CEO chose growth over safety
- More violent events driven by social media are bound to happen, says Facebook whistleblower
- Seminar spotlights Vietnam’s economy, foreign trade in Algeria
- Boris' hated EU deal mocked by Norwegians - 'You didn't win very much!'
- ADSOM WG convened virtually
- Facebook (FB) Q3 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Today at the Olympics: French men win gold in handball, volleyball
- Beijing has denied taking political hostages. Experts say the fates of two Canadians suggest otherwise
- Lawyer: Ex-Georgian President, Putin Foe Mikheil Saakashvili Nearing Death on Hunger Strike
- Meghan title row explodes but 'there's nothing to strip from her'
- America’s Crumbling Global Position
- Xi Jinping sounds warning as U.S.-China tensions reach United Nations
- Rose Paterson, Aintree chairman and wife of Owen who invigorated the Grand National – obituary
- TikTok and Snap want to prove they’re not Facebook
- Letters: The incompetent delivery of booster jabs has left the vulnerable in limbo
- The Best Family Movies on Amazon Prime Video (October 2021) | Digital Trends
Embassy marks Vietnamese events in France have 434 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 17, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.