|Visitors aboard a speed boat to visit Thieng Lieng Island in HCM City's Can Gio district (Photo: VNA)|
Saigontourist's agro-tour to Cu Chi district and Vietravel's eco-tour to Can Gio district received awards in the category of exciting tour and distinctive exploration.
The award in the category of experience travel and community-based tour was given to the eco-tour on Thieng Lieng Island in Can Gio district developed by Di Cho Biet JSC.
The tour to attractions in District 9 developed by the Continental International Trading and Tourism Company received a prize for the category of local cultural preservation tour.
A tour to Can Gio mangrove forests operated by Dan Xay Mangrove Park took a prize for the category of nature preservation tour.
Awards in the category of potential tours were given to tours to visit attractions in Binh Chanh and Cu Chi districts by Greenfarm JSC and the Investment and Trade Promotion Centre.
The city's Department of Tourism will support exploration of these tours by introducing them to travel firms and other localities.
The contest, which kicked off in May last year, attracted 54 tour product submissions.
It was organised by the city's Department of Tourism in coordination with the city's Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, Tourism Association, and Farmers Association,
The contest is part of the city's efforts to diversify tourism products and promote eco-tourism and agro-tourism.
- HCM City among best cities for street food worldwide
- HCM City to host international music festival
- HCM City’s District 3 among world’s coolest neighbourhoods
- Malaysia to alter 'hideous' tourism logo featuring ape in shades
- The contribution of the design biennial to tourism
- Sycamore Chamber of Commerce: Social media boosts tourism dollars
- Troy Culture Route trails set to celebrate ancient city
- Turkey needs high value added tourism
- Armenia’s ancient city on the brink of change
- Approval for fishing tourism facility near Derry unlawful, court told
- In full: Marvin Rees’ vote to keep arena in city centre speech
- Dark Tourism destinations
- Tourism increase efforts to be discussed during City Council meeting
- Tourist spend falls 7%; city RTO bottom
- Tourism, farming help South flourish
- Dunedin City Council invites freedom campers into city centre
- Christchurch airport profit well ahead, healthy div for city council
- Angler’s legal challenge to tourism plan
- Tourism boom as Yorkshire's 'diverse' attractions see it out-perform rest of the country
- Luxury US$1.7 Bln Tourist Resort in Albania Raises Fears for Wetland Birds
Eco-tourism, agro-tourism on show at HCM City design contest have 396 words, post on vir.com.vn at January 13, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.