Reopening parks for visitors
Nguyen Thi Be Ngoan, vice chairwoman of District 7 People’s Committee, said this was a pilot programme that would be carried out in two phases. The first phase would last from September 20 to 30.
Residents in Tan Phu and Tan Phong wards can go to two public parks and five tennis courts from 6 am to 8 am and from 4 pm to 6 pm. They are asked to keep a distance of at least two metres apart from one another and the crowd density must be one person per ten square metres and the parks must have managers monitor the area.
Visitors must follow preventive regulations
“We’ll prioritise people aged from over 50 years old and people who have recovered from Covid-19. Visitors must be fully vaccinated, tested negative for Covid-19, live in Covid-19-free zones, fill in medical declaration forms daily and register with the authorities,” Ngoan said.
From October 1, the district will implement the new programme for all 10 wards in the area. They will include indoor clubs and football fields.
79-year-old Nguyen Thi Thanh said she had registered immediately after hearing about the programme.
“I’ve already had two vaccine shots. My family stay home as we are asked to but it’s really stuffy. I’m glad to be able to go out,” she said.
- Leach lying low in Key West
- JFK site, Neiman Marcus await Super Bowl fans
- Ultimate ballpark guide: AL West
- Ultimate ballpark guide: NL West
- Ultimate ballpark guide: AL Central
- NFL season jumpstarts the economy
- Long, hard journey for Paul Wulff
- New Olympic challenge: Bike riding through London
- London ready for Olympics, but Tube a worry
- Sabres owner sparks development in Buffalo
- Pulis deserves more credit – PC
- Hearts agree HMRC settlement
- Gardner: No excuses for Cats
- College Football HOF to break ground Jan. 28
- New streetcar line is just about ready to roll
- Cardinals break ground on Ballpark Village
- Saratoga marks 150 years of thoroughbred racing
District 7 starts to open parks for visitors have 336 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.