In Notice No.248/TB-VPCP, which sums up the conclusion of the Deputy PM at a meeting on research, technology transfer, clinical trial and production of drugs, vaccines, and biological products, the Ministry of Health is required to give more support to COVID-19 vaccine research units in completing and supplementing dossiers of vaccines, first of all the Nano Covax, to submit to the National Committee for Ethics in Biomedical Research, and the Advisory Council for the Registration of Circulation of Drugs and Medicinal Ingredients for consideration and emergency approval .
Deputy PM Dam also asks the MOH to collect recommendations of the two councils' members on the use of COVID-19 vaccines for children, the combination of vaccines, and plans for vaccine use in 2020.
The MoH is also asked to guide and help related firms in the trial of the anti-viral drug Molnupiravir, and design plans to ensure the availability of treatment drugs to meet the demand in the situation of rapid increases in COVID-19 patients, while speeding up the clinical trial and evaluation of the efficacy of the Vipdevir drug for COVID-19 treatment researched and produced by the Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology.
The ministry will also direct domestic units to continue researching medicine for COVID-19 treatment, coordinate will the Ministry of Science and Technology and relevant agencies in helping enterprises to soon produce rapid antigen testing kits which can be effective on many strains of SARS-CoV-2 virus.
- Work on Milam Street Kitchen Incubator close to completion
- Deputies arrest two more people in connection to woman's murder
- YWCA completes purchase of former Kmart building as part of expansion
- Judge: US must weigh cutbacks in top coal region by late '19
- Angelina County Commissioners approve incentive package for Alabama-based lumber company
- Idaho school immunization rates are low, and records incomplete
- The Good Stuff: Hand-delivered message from the pulpit
- Arrest made in L'Acadie home invasion, LCPD and CPSO to hold news conference Wednesday
- I-210 causes concern for commuting teachers and students
- Changes coming to Kentucky IDs
- Hancock County Sheriff releases video from Bayside Park accident
- Police looking for suspect who struck victim with car
- Sen. Kennedy announces $1M+ for Baker High flood recovery effort
- Florida man charged with threatening to lynch local NAACP president
- Kroger on 12th Street closes after health inspection reveals rodents
- Hope grows as deadly Northern California blaze slows down
- Charges reinstated for ex-NY state Sen. Sampson
- 98th Street thoroughfare opening Friday
- Are meatless burgers the future?
- Washing lettuce: Does it really get rid of bacteria?
Deputy PM requests completion of dossier licensing COVID-19 vaccine production have 403 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 18, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.