Hanoi (VNA) – Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam has asked for completion of the dossier of the homegrown Nano Covax vaccine to submit for urgent licencing, and assistance for relevant firms in testing the anti-virus drug Molnupiravir in a notice released by the Government Office.
Deputy PM Dam also asks the MOH to collect recommendations of the two councils' members on the use of COVID-19 vaccines for children, the combination of vaccines, and plans for vaccine use in 2020.
The MoH is also asked to guide and help related firms in the trial of the anti-viral drug Molnupiravir, and design plans to ensure the availability of treatment drugs to meet the demand in the situation of rapid increases in COVID-19 patients, while speeding up the clinical trial and evaluation of the efficacy of the Vipdevir drug for COVID-19 treatment researched and produced by the Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology.
The ministry will also direct domestic units to continue researching medicine for COVID-19 treatment, coordinate will the Ministry of Science and Technology and relevant agencies in helping enterprises to soon produce rapid antigen testing kits which can be effective on many strains of SARS-CoV-2 virus./.
- Measles outbreak raises question of vaccine exemptions
- Larimer County deputy speed topped 100 mph in fatal chase
- Indiana boy found 19 years after he went missing; Birth mother lived in a car when grandparents abducted him
- Washington state deputy pimped out wife, sold steroids to SWAT team: police
- Lesbian arrested for seeking marriage license in North Carolina
- Runaway deputy arrested in Alaska 23 years after Florida rape case
- Feds may put up FEMA trailers in New York to house tens of thousands whose homes were devastated in superstorm Sandy
- Military mortuary twice lost body parts of remains shipped home from Afghanistan, Air Force reveals
- Navajo housing agency under fire again from feds
- News of Tensing retrial a relief to black community
- Monmouth County news: Brookdale announces writers series
- Q&A: New York hospitals responses on payouts, Affordable Care Act
- Amber Alert canceled after third day of search for missing baby
- Police not immune to perils of distracted driving
- Judge blasts Arpaio, office for lax internal investigation
- State agency poised to take over animal control
- Hurricane Irma update: What we know now - Power outages, Day 5 after the storm updates
- LIVE UPDATES: Bombing Suspect 2 in Custody, in Serious Condition
- From climate to fry bread, 125 reasons to love Arizona
- Arizona wildfires: New fire prompts evacuations near Seligman
Deputy PM requests completion of dossier for licensing home grown COVID-19 vaccine have 482 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 17, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.