Datkham247 was developed by the Deepcare Vietnam Joint Stock Company, a reputable provider of technology solutions for proactive health care, telemedicine and primary health care in Vietnam.
Deepcare Vietnam Founder and CEO Hanh Nguyen said he wants to use his experience of more than 15 years in the French healthcare sector to help his own country's healthcare sector fix its problems.
The Deepcare Vietnam Founder and CEO said he and his colleagues all realized that patients often have trouble finding the right hospital or clinic for their health problems, experience lengthy waiting times for test results and doctor's appointments, go to the wrong place for health care and engage in unnecessary contacts at medical facilities, thereby risking infection.
The healthcare management solution Datkham247 provides comprehensive solutions and platforms to support patients before, during and after examination. Specifically, the medical team and doctors of Datkham247 contact patients directly to assist them in preliminarily assessment of their health risks and connect them with the service most appropriate for their condition, including financial situation. Datkham247 works as a virtual medical staff operating 24/7 to help optimize the work of medical staff, freeing healthcare professionals to focus on patient experience and improved service quality.
Datkham247 contributes to easy and effective management of examination schedules, patient management, and health records management, cutting administrative costs.
|Datkham247, a technology product developed by the Deepcare Vietnam Joint Stock Company|
Datkham247 provides better ways to interact -connecting with patients or discussing with colleagues, and remote consultation through many integrated methods on the application (messaging, voice dialing and video calling). Datkham247 is under trial operation in a number of hospitals, including Viet Duc, An Viet and Hanoi General Hospital. Datkham247 was developed using AI and Chatbot technologies over the past two years. As soon as it was put into trial operation, Datkham247 reached an efficient service connection rate of more than 90 percent, halving patients' waiting times and minimizing contacts in hospitals and medical facilities. Datkham247 thus helps optimize the medical examination process, reduce overload and minimize the risk of cross-infection. It has been welcomed and highly appreciated by partners – hospitals and patients.
|Deepcare Vietnam team|
In order to introduce technology platforms in general and Datkham247 in particular into more hospitals, medical facilities and people needing medical examination and treatment, the Newspaper of Industry and Trade has implemented a program to help startups in Hanoi access the market. The 2019-2025 program will help businesses connect with customers and authorities, and contribute to the Vietnamese healthcare system's digital transformation.
|Seeking to become the largest healthcare ecosystem applying advanced technology in Vietnam, Datkham247 would like to accompany the government in general and the Ministry of Health in particular in realizing strategies and policies on digitalizing medical examination and treatment and easing hospital and other medical facility overload.|
- Jokowi calls for focus on healthcare, safety net as economists push for flexible budget
- Kolkata Hospital Aims At Holistic Healing Through Yoga In Treatment Of Young Cancer Patients
- Indian artist donates paintings to support Vietnamese pediatric patients
- This augmented reality app can help you conquer your fear of spiders
- When Mahatma Gandhi’s Self-help Cooking Experiment at Tagore’s Santiniketan Caused Turmoil
- FDA gives go ahead for trial of experimental drug to prevent COVID-19 patients from needing ventilators
- America's opioid crisis has helped create a "nationwide epidemic" of heart infections linked to drug abuse
- I’m a nurse and got bodyshamed over my uniform – a patient’s wife said I was ‘sexualising’ scrubs
- 70 SAF medical, nursing, administrative staff to help at Covid-19 community treatment facilities
- Texans Offer To Help Unvaccinated Coloradans In Need Of Transplants
- European stocks rise as defensive buying helps offset losses on downbeat earnings
- Endometriosis: The pair who helped change Australia's conversation
- Ayr explosion: Kids' toys 'blown out of window' with hero nurses rushing to help
- Because of coronavirus we're doing things differently. How long will that last?
- Hiding In Plain Sight: Communication Can Save A Kid’s Life
- சர்க்கரை நோயாளிகளே! உங்க இரத்த சர்க்கரை அளவை குறைக்க 'இந்த' ஒரு பொருள் போதுமாம் தெரியுமா?
- COVID-19: Inadequate medical supplies take toll on lives of Indonesian medical workers
- Chronic pain should be treated with acupuncture rather than opiates, new guidance suggests
- Former West Dorset council offices to become NHS clinic
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Q3 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
Datkham247, helping the healthcare system help patients have 699 words, post on ven.vn at September 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.