* Ho Chi Minh City's Steering Committee for Covid-19 Prevention and Control held a press conference to provide information on the pandemic situation in the city.
Reportedly, from 6 p.m. on September 22 to 6 p.m. on September 23, the city took more than 1.1 million samples for COVID-19 testing. This was a new record in the city's day-to-day sampling speed to rapidly detect infected cases in the community. In addition, the city has administered more than 9 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine. So far, nearly 6.8 million people have received the first shot.
* A delegation led by Secretary of the Binh Duong provincial Party Committee Nguyen Van Loi visited and encouraged leaders and employees of businesses in the Vietnam Singapore Industrial Park No.2 in Thu Dau Mot city.
On the same day, the delegation toured and inquired after the doctors and medical staff in Phuong Chi General Hospital (Thu Dau Mot city) who are treating COVID-19 patients.
* The People's Committee of Tan Thanh district, Long An province, in coordination with Dong Thap province, helped 100 people stranded at Dong Thap checkpoint since September 22 return home.
After having samples taken for COVID-19 testing, they were handed over to Dong Thap province. Previously, in order to support the people of the Mekong Delta Region who were stranded in Dong Thap province, the People's Committee of Tan Thanh district actively provided accommodations and food for them.
* The Red Cross Society of Binh Duong province organized the 31st "Zero-VND market" to support 300 needy people in Thu Dau Mot city with necessities. During the event, needy people received rice, instant noodles, eggs, and vegetables.
* Oneway Media Company cooperated with the Military Command of District 8 in Ho Chi Minh City to visit and give 200 gifts to laborers in the district's Ward 14. The gifts included rice, necessities, fresh fruits and vegetables, aiming to help the recipients soon stabilize their life.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Hanoi overlooks street vendors in Covid-19 incentive
- Is YOUR area at risk of a local lockdown? Interactive tool reveals whether Covid-19 cases have spiked or dropped across every authority in England — as data shows outbreaks are GROWING in 36 areas and Leicester becomes first to get shut down
- Yellow hearts to remember our loved ones: Grieving families say campaign set up in memory of a grandmother who died of COVID-19 reminds people their lost relatives are 'more than a statistic'
- They Lost Their Loved Ones To COVID-19. Then The Government Lost Their Remains.
- Coronavirus: What the Covid-19 pandemic means for the people making your clothes
- Government vows to share more postcode-level Covid data with local councils as health bosses more TESTING may have been behind surge in Leicester cases
- BET AWARDS 2020: Beyoncé receives Humanitarian Award and urges viewers to 'dismantle racist and unequal system' as her daughter Blue Ivy wins her first trophy during show with performances by Alicia Keys, Jennifer Hudson and Megan Thee Stallion
- J.K. Rowling and the Sorcerer’s Stonewall: Anti-Trans Tweetstorm Receives Furious Response
- Coronavirus-related death toll passes 2,000 in California, more than half in L.A. County
- Coronavirus latest: Rio activists dig Copacabana graves in protest against Bolsonaro
- Police say they WILL stop drivers leaving Leicester and flouters will face £100 fines after reveller tries to hire a coach to take friends from COVID-hit city for a night out in Nottingham when pubs open on Saturday
- Coronavirus: Current lockdown plans are 'confusing' for the vulnerable millions shielding, government warned
- This is what a compassionate layoff looks like
- 6-year-old girl raped to death in Kaduna mosque
- Three activists say they were abducted by security forces after protesting. The government says they faked it, and put them in jail
- The Leicester lockdown divide: Neighbours living just inches apart tell of their confusion as city is split between those who MUST stay home and those gaining new freedoms - as police say they will spot-check cars leaving restricted zone
- Coronavirus jobs catastrophe: Food retailer Upper Crust confirms plans to lay off 5,000 - half its workforce - as unions call for Government help after Airbus sheds 1,700 people in UK, EasyJet announces 4,500 roles are at risk and Bensons for Beds
- Clothes factory bosses in Leicester vow to defy city lockdown because they cannot afford to lose any more money - even if it puts lives at risk
- High Street bloodbath continues: John Lewis will close stores and axe staff as Harrods announces 700 jobs losses and Topshop owner Arcadia reveals plans to cut 500 head office jobs as more shoppers go online instead
- Boris pleads with firms to hold off on job cuts 'until times get better' as Sir Philip Green's Arcadia group axes 500 workers, John Lewis plans to close stores and lose staff and Harrods cuts 750 roles as High Street bloodbath gathers pace
COVID-19-affected victims receive more support have 776 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 25, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.