Hanoi, (VNA) – Vietnam recorded an additional 9,706 infections, including 24 imported cases, in the past 24 hours to 5pm on September 25, according to the Ministry of Health.
Ho Chi Minh City, which is the country's current largest pandemic hotspot, continued to report the highest number of infections with 4,046 cases, followed by neighbouring Binh Duong province (3,629), Dong Nai (996) and Long An (193). The capital city of Hanoi logged four cases during the day.
The country has to date logged 746,678 COVID-19 cases.
A total of 10,590 patients were given the all-clear on September 25, raising the total number of recoveries to 516,449.
The death toll rose to 18,400 after an additional 180 deaths were announced on the same day.
As of the end of September 24, over 37.58 million doses of vaccine were given to people so far, including more than 30.02 million first shots and 7.55 million second jabs./.
- Seven new cases of measles confirmed in Hawke's Bay
- Yang to feature wife, Evelyn, autistic son in new campaign ad
- Type 2 diabetes may be on the decline: Number of new cases has DROPPED by a third in some parts of the Western world
- Samoa measles outbreak: 32 people have died, 243 new cases in 24 hours
- Why Beto O’Rourke Argues He Has a New Case to Make to Voters
- At Delhi’s Shaheen Bagh, CAA protesters ring in new year with national anthem
- New Brexit ad campaign warns Brits to renew passports and check travel plans NOW in case of No Deal
- 'Not made for Australians': Tourism minister defends new Kylie ad campaign
- Anti-abortion clinics that try to trick women face new Google ad policy
- Eight sexual assault cases added to Harvey Weinstein investigation
- VPMilk becomes new sponsor for national football teams
- NYC over 300 killings, but not all were in ’19
- Vizag sees ‘sober’ New Year revelry, thanks to strict law enforcement
- Transcript: Correspondents Panel on "Face the Nation," December 29, 2019
- U.S. mass killings hit new high in 2019; most were shootings
- ATS re-arrests Shahbaz Ahmed in Jaipur blasts case
- What Does 25 Grams of Weed Look Like, Anyway?: A Guide to NYC’s New Marijuana Policy
- Year In Review 2019: The Biggest Stories On CBS New York
- Bail Reform, $15 Minimum Wage And More: New York Laws Going Into Effect Jan. 1
- Police manage to instil sobriety among New Year revellers
COVID-19: 9,706 new cases added to national tally have 365 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 25, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.