Ho Chi Minh City, which is the country's current largest pandemic hotspot, continued to report the highest number of infections with 3,786 cases, down 1,266 cases from the previous day. It was followed by neighbouring Binh Duong province (2,978, up 214 cases), Dong Nai (803, up 43 cases) and Kien Giang (230). The capital city of Hanoi logged five cases during the day.
The country has to date logged 736,972 COVID-19 cases.
A total of 12,371 patients were given the all-clear on September 24, raising the total number of recoveries to 505,859.
The death toll rose to 18,220 after an additional 203 deaths were announced on the same day.
As of the end of September 23, over 36.79 million doses of vaccine were given to people so far, including more than 29.53 million first shots and 7.25 million second jabs./.
- COVID-19 | 4,991 cases added to Kerala’s tally
- India witnessing steady decline in COVID-19 deaths, new cases per day: gov't
- COVID-19: 17 new cases reported in quarantine
- UK Prime Minister 'reconciled' to tougher Covid-19 restrictions as cases soar
- COVID-19 In New Jersey: Police, Firefighters Eligible For Vaccine, Gov. Phil Murphy Says
- Covid-19: 585 fresh cases, 21 deaths in Delhi; positivity rate 0.73 pc
- UK Covid-19 daily reported cases pass 60,000 for the first time
- 6 months after COVID-19 blitzed New York, weary restaurant owner still "barely staying afloat"
- ‘Exercise caution’: MHA tells states in wake of new Covid-19 strain, new year
- Covid-19: One more case of UK variant in Bengaluru
- India's COVID-19 tally rises to 10,305,788 with 19,079 new cases
- Brunei reports 2 COVID-19 recoveries, active cases remain at 17
- COVID-19: Liverpool leaders call for national lockdown
- COVID-19: Liverpool leaders call for national lockdown, saying the country is 'facing a catastrophe'
- COVID-19: Government launches coronavirus ad campaign telling people to 'act like you've got it'
- COVID-19: UK daily cases top 60,000 for first time - with another 830 deaths
- COVID-19: Finland reports cases of new variants first identified in UK and South Africa
- COVID-19 Kits, Murder Cases: Top Stories In Germantown For 2020
- Thailand reports 212 new COVID-19 infections, total cases top 10,000
- COVID-19 creates new barriers to getting girls into tech
COVID-19: 8,537 new cases added to national tally have 359 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.