To fulfil the target of administering COVID-19 vaccines to all of foreigners living, studying and working in Hanoi, the capital city has instructed the medical center of Nam Tu Liem district to prepare for the inoculation.
Accordingly, the center has coordinated with the 115 Emergency Center and Hanoi International Friendship Hospital JSC in the preparation work.
The vaccination has been carried out at the My Dinh National Stadium in My Dinh 1 ward, Nam Tu Liem district.
As of September 17, nearly 97 percent of people aged 18 years old and above in Hanoi had received at least one shot of COVID-19 vaccines.
The municipal health department reported that the city registered 15 cases of COVID-19 on September 18 morning, including 14 at quarantine establishments and one in the community.
The community infection was found in Viet Hung ward, Long Bien district.
Since the fourth wave of the pandemic broke out in Vietnam late April, Hanoi recorded 3,901 cases, of which 1,597 cases were detected in the community.
- Wantai to begin mid-stage trial for Covid-19 nasal spray vaccine in China
- Covid-19: ‘possible’ Oxford vaccine data will be put before regulators this year
- Covid-19: Promising Pfizer vaccine 'major step' in coronavirus battle, Government says
- US Sets Another Single-Day Record for COVID-19 Cases, Hospitalizations
- US Sets New Single-Day Record for COVID-19 Cases, Hospitalizations
- Trump: Distribution of COVID-19 Vaccine May Start in Mid-October
- Scientists See Downsides to Top COVID-19 Vaccines from Russia, China
- Kenya Launches Human Trials of COVID-19 Vaccine
- Johnson & Johnson Launches Final-Stage COVID-19 Vaccine Trial
- Johnson & Johnson’s Single-Shot COVID-19 Vaccine Moves to Final Trial Stage
- Pfizer Says COVID-19 Vaccine 90% Effective in Trials
- WHO: Since WWII, No Crisis Demonstrates Need for UN More Than COVID-19
- US Records 1 Million COVID-19 Cases in First 10 Days of November
- Two Drugmakers Resume US Tests of COVID-19 Vaccines
- US Allows Emergency Use of COVID-19 Antibody Drug
- Argentina Now Has 1 Million Confirmed COVID-19 Cases
- Imperial College London Recruiting Healthy Volunteers to Infect with COVID-19
- US Pro Basketball Stars Test Positive for COVID-19
- COVID-19 ‘Right Under Control’ in Australia, Experts Say
- Long COVID-19 Lockdown Ends In Australia’s Second Most Populous City
COVID-19: 4,000 foreigners vaccinated in Hanoi have 330 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 19, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.