Tokyo (VNA) – The Vietnamese Consulate General in Fukuoka city, in the Japanese prefecture of the same name, raised a total of 7.65 million JPY (69,600 USD) from August 21 to September 15, in support of Vietnam's national COVID-19 vaccine fund.
Speaking at an event to summarize the fundraising campaign on September 16, Consul General Vu Binh thanked the support and contributions of the Vietnamese community as well as Japanese and international friends and partners.
Two members of the House of Representatives Tomioka Tsutomu, and Oniki Makoto sent greetings to the event, expressing sympathy over current difficulties facing the Vietnam ese Government and people.
The Consulate General plans to cooperate with Vietnamese organisations and associations in the region to organize the second fundraising campaign./.
- I’m a founder raising money for the first time. What’s my company worth?
- Kumar Mangalam Birla says Rs 25k crore issue to give Voda Idea funds for 3-4 years
- End the MMR vaccine ignorance: Myths and online scare stories have seen children's vaccinations plummet and infections soar, which is why the Mail is launching a campaign to encourage parents to inoculate
- Charitable bike ride raises funds for underprivileged children
- Were Hedge Funds Right About Dumping Coty Inc (COTY)?
- Is Globant SA (GLOB) Going to Burn These Hedge Funds?
- Hedge Funds Have Never Been This Bullish On Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc. (CLNC)
- Is Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK) Going To Burn These Hedge Funds ?
- Hedge Funds Have Never Been This Bullish On Etsy Inc (ETSY)
- Is FireEye Inc (FEYE) Going to Burn These Hedge Funds?
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): Are Hedge Funds Right About This Stock?
- Did Hedge Funds Drop The Ball On Sabra Health Care REIT Inc (SBRA) ?
- Here is What Hedge Funds Think About CDK Global Inc (CDK)
- Hedge Funds A Bit Too Early Buying Back Meritor Inc (MTOR)
- SoftBank CEO takes more control in new $108 billion Vision Fund
- Edited Transcript of CNS earnings conference call or presentation 18-Jul-19 2:00pm GMT
- 'What sort of people can put others into a container and let them die?': Family of 'youngest death truck victim', 19, beg for her body to be returned home after they clubbed together to pay smugglers £8,000 for her new life in Britain
- Capital Region Gives: PBA assistance fund helps law enforcement families in times of need
- Kickstarter: Funding 'Creative Independence'
- Trash-to-ethanol company gets $19.5 million more
Consulate General in Fukuoka raises money for COVID-19 vaccine fund have 459 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 17, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.