The Quang Ngai Province Steering Committee for Natural Disaster Prevention and Control, Search and Rescue reported that storm-triggered flooding swept away 1,500 hectares of rice crops, 25 house roofs in the island district of Ly Son, Tra Bong and Son Tinh, destroyed 73 houses and caused isolation in Binh Son District.
The functional forces of Thua Thien- Hue Province have tried their best to search for 12 missing people who lost contact as they penetrated the forest interior.
On the same day, the provincial border guards collaborated with local authorities to safely evacuate residents and their properties from flooding-hit areas to A Luoi District.
The Quang Tri Province Steering Committee for Natural Disaster Prevention and Control, Search and Rescue informed that the tropical low-pressure system has triggered medium-heavy rainfalls, flooding and caused isolation for Huong Hoa and Dakrong districts. Thundery downpours blew up roofs of nearly 50 houses in Quang Tri Province.
By staff writers- Translated by Huyen Huong
- Pakistani volunteers bring relief to flood victims
- Pakistani Islamist groups very visible in the flood-affected regions
- The Latest: UN bringing 8 tons of meals to Bahamas
- Storm 'Egon' brings chaotic winter weather to Europe
- Puerto Rico braces for flooding, landslides from Karen
- Receding flood waters in India's Chennai bring little relief to residents
- Hurricane Dorian to impact the Charleston Tri-County region
- Puerto Rico braces for flooding and landslides from Karen
- Hurricane Dorian: 500,000 lose power in Canada as storm rolls on
- Typhoon Lingling knocks out power for thousands in South Korea
- Storms leave 22K without power in SE Michigan
- Storms leave 71K without power in SE Michigan
- Dorian’s date with Bay State will bring whipping winds, rain
- Six dead as heavy flooding swamps Eastern, Central Europe
- Swelling Rivers Force Hundreds to Flee in Central Europe
- As McClellanville braces for Dorian, memories of Hugo flood in
- California utility may again cut power amid wildfire danger
- Storms, high temps continue Wednesday across region
- OECD: 'Growth in Asia to continue outpacing that of other regions'
- China: Coastal regions discover wind energy
Conson brings power outages, flooding in Central region have 381 words, post on m.sggpnews.org.vn at September 13, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.