The conference, which is held in both in-person and online forms, was also attended by Politburo members: President Nguyen Xuan Phuc, Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh, National Assembly Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue and Permanent member of the Party Central Committee’s Secretariat Vo Van Thuong.
This is the first national conference of all agencies in charge of internal affairs held after the first session of the 15th National Assembly and the first session of the Government in the new tenure.
The agencies have also played a core role in ensuring the country's independence, sovereignty, unification and territorial integrity as well as political security, social order and safety as well as peaceful life of the people, creating a peaceful, stable, secured and safe environment for national development.
They have also actively worked to detect and settle corruption cases and negative phenomena in a strict and timely manner, contributing to realising and affirming the Party and State's determination and efforts to combat corruption with the motto of not allowing any "restricted areas and exceptions".
The conference is of significance, manifesting the close and smooth coordination and the involvement of the whole political system, the consensus and high determination of the whole Party, people and military in implementing the Resolution of the 13th National Party Congress.
Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong is going to deliver an important speech at the conference./.
- The Athens Affair
- Opening Up Energy Trading
- The not-boring guide to the United Nations’ non-takeover of the Internet
- Radio Days: World Radiocommunication Conference Concludes Work in Geneva
- Public health scientist hopes to take his activism to Congress
- US Internal Revenue Service Terminates Critical $10 Million IT Project Just Before Deployment
- Facebook Imposes New Restrictions on Ads and Popular Pages
- Trump to Withdraw US From Iran Nuclear Deal: Sources
- The cult of the individual
- How Brazil Spun the Atom
- The Knowledge
- Brazilian Lawmakers Visit North Korea to ‘Strengthen Commercial Relations’
- Allies Condemn U.N. at General Assembly for Leaving Taiwan Behind
- China Joins Russia, Iran in Condemning U.S. Strike on Syria: ‘We Oppose the Use of Force’
- Loser: Britain's Identity Crisis
- Facebook Vice President tells us "technology is dumb until a human touches it"
- One of Facebook's top executives tells us 'technology is dumb until a human touches it'
- Can Technology Save the Economy?
- IEEE Spectrum R and D 100
- Iran signals flexibility ahead of Trump's nuke deal decision
Conference of internal affairs agencies to realise 13th National Party Congress’ Resolution opens have 488 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.