During the event, Flotilla 102 delivered around 200 books with information related to national maritime sovereignty and the Law of the Sea of Vietnam to youths in Xuan Tho commune. The unit also presented gifts, worth VND 1 million each, to 15 needy students in the locality on the occasion of the new academic year.
The same day, the unit worked with the Youth Union chapters of Nghi Xuan district and Lach Ken Border Post to distribute 200 leaflets with information about illegal, unregulated and unreported (IUU) fishing combat and present 100 national flags, 600 face-masks and 15 gifts (instant noodles, cooking oil, salt and mononatri glutamate) to needy fishermen in Xuan Hoi commune who are affected by COVID-19.
This practical activity aimed to encourage students and fishermen in Nghi Xuan district to overcome difficulties caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. It was also to raise fishermen's awareness of and encourage them to strictly observe fishing regulations and laws, thus helping the coast guard personnel fulfill their law enforcement mission at sea and firmly protecting national sovereignty and security.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- Bangladesh coast guard rescues 396 Rohingya from drifting boat; 32 dead
- The Latest: Italian coast guard transfers migrants from ship
- China has no legal basis to claim historic rights in South China Sea, international court finds
- Iran Guard Reveals Secret Space Program in Satellite Launch
- Iran Guard commander threatens US Navy after Trump tweet
- Iran Guard reveals secret space program in satellite launch
- Epic oil crash burns Asian retail investors caught off guard
- Vietnam – China fisheries inspection trip concludes
- No time for mourning in the Covid-19 trenches
- President Trump issues order to US navy to 'destroy' any Iranian boats that 'harass' them at sea
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 23
- Australian foreign minister condemns China’s disruptive actions
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: March 6-8
- International community must protest Beijing's SCS aggression amid pandemic
- Iran-US tensions rise on Trump threat, Iran satellite launch
- In central Vietnam village, fresh seafood is sold by the basin
- Australia’s curve flattens amid calls for China inquiry
- College basketball coaching changes tracker: San Jose State opens up late
- Philippines Protests China's Sea Claim, Weapon Pointing
- Philippines protests China’s sea claim, weapon pointing
“Coast guards stand by fishermen” program held in Ha Tinh province have 345 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 20, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.