In the working session with representatives of SGGP Newspaper , the leader highly appreciated the efforts of SGGP Newspaper's reporters and staff based on a huge number of the daily articles related to Covid-19 prevention and control with the diverse and inclusive contents of all activities and directions of the city leaders, the presence of the frontline, the backline workers and the units in the Covid-19 fight over the past 100 days.
Since the pandemic outbreak, the newspaper has established a response team for Covid-19 to closely monitor the pandemic situation, propose the measures and policies to take care of staff, reporters and employees infected with SARS-CoV-2.
Currently, SGGP Newspaper is facing difficulties in the publication process as only 57 out of 200 employees were provided travel passes to perform their daily tasks. Therefore, the SGGP Newspaper's leader proposed the city authorities grant more travel passes for SGGP Newspaper's employees.
By Dinh Ly- Translated by Huyen Huong
- China rushes medical experts to city bordering Russia to tackle imported COVID-19 cases
- 70 COVID-19 cases reported at San Francisco's largest homeless shelter
- Two more COVID-19 cases reported in Vietnam, total now 260
- COVID-19: Maharashtra reports 117 new cases, total count 1,135; 8 deaths
- Two new COVID-19 cases reported on Sunday evening
- Four more COVID-19 cases reported in Việt Nam, total rises to 255
- Eating Cats and Dogs Banned in a Second City in China in Wake of COVID-19 Pandemic
- Another Covid-19 death reported in Karnataka, toll rises to 6
- Matter Brooks No Delay: K-Pop Idol With COVID-19 Symptoms Reportedly Spread It To Sex Worker
- Social Distancing Measures in UK Might Stay ‘Indefinitely’ Amid COVID-19 Pandemic - Reports
- Four new COVID-19 patients reported, total number rises to 249
- One more Covid-19 death reported in Andhra Pradesh, toll goes up to 4
- ASEAN leaders determined to jointly control COVID-19 spread, minimize impact
- 15 fresh Covid-19 cases reported in Andhra Pradesh, tally goes up to 329
- French Cops Intercept Group of Rich Holidaymakers From UK Who Defied COVID-19 Restrictions - Report
- For Algeria's Hirak Protest Movement, COVID-19 Could Prove an Opportunity
- Latest covid-19 news in Vietnam and Southeast Asia on April 7 (updated hourly)
- Aged care homes call for children to send letters during lonely COVID-19 lockdown
- Four new cases of COVID-19 take total to 249
- Hanoi earmarks $28.2m for the poor amid COVID-19 pandemic
City leader visits, encourages SGGP Newspaper’s Covid-19 infectious reporters have 499 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at September 17, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.