Hanoi (VNA) – The China-ASEAN Trade Index was released for the first time during the ongoing 18th China-ASEAN Expo and China -ASEAN Business and Investment Summit held in Nanning – the capital city of China’s Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region.
The 2020 index stood at 241.09 points, up 19.64 percent against that of 2019 and 141.09 percent compared with 2010.
The index, jointly released by China’s General Administration of Customs and the administration of Guangxi on September 11, was established based on such dimensions as trade closeness, trade quality, trade potential, trade vitality and trade environment.
This year marks the 30th anniversary of China-ASEAN dialogue relations. Over the past 30 years, trade between China and ASEAN countries has increased by 85 times. China has remained ASEAN’s largest trading partner for 12 consecutive years, and in 2020, ASEAN also became China’s largest trading partner./.
- Asian shares mixed as markets await news on China-US trade
- Asia shares retreat on fears China-US trade row might spread
- World markets shudder ahead of China-US trade talks
- World markets fall after no deal in China-US trade talks
- U.S., China revive trade talks with low hopes for progress
- U.S., China talk trade with low hopes for progress
- China puts trade talks with U.S. on ice
- China: Provoking Trade Disputes is ‘Economic Terrorism’
- Trump rips China over trade, vows new tariffs in September
- U.S., China call trade truce
- Fighting religious persecution in China one violator at a time
- Shares fall in Asia after no deal in China-US trade talks
- World shares mixed as China-US trade talks set to resume
- No deal in China-US trade talks weighs on world markets
- Trump lashes out at China as trade talks resume
- No easy options for China as trade war, U.S. pressure bite
- U.S., China move trade talks to Shanghai amid deal pessimism
- Trump sends mixed messages to China on trade war
- Trump says he’s the ‘chosen one’ to take on China over trade
- ‘China’s’ new fortune: Prison time for woman in big drug bust
China-ASEAN Trade Index released for first time have 324 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 13, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.