YouTubers can make money if they have one million or more followers. Can theatres and art troupes do this?
Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism Nguyen Van Hung
This was the question raised by Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism Nguyen Van Hung at a forum on “The impact of the Covid-19 pandemic and the drastic actions by the culture, sports and tourism sector”.
Le Minh Tuan, Deputy Head of the Department of Performing Arts, said the pandemic has become so serious that it has gone beyond a traditional crisis. It has posed challenges to the performing arts.
However, the agency has changed the way of thinking and approach in performing art works. It has encouraged art troupes across the country to arrange and perform art programs with attractive content, eye-catching design and reasonable duration on technological platforms, such as YouTube and other social networks to attract a large audience.
The head of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism (MCST) recognized the great efforts of the department in organizing art programs online, which “provide spiritual vaccines in epicenters to enrich the spiritual life and alleviate the loneliness”.
However, Hung said thus has not been done widely with the over 100 art groups throughout the country.
"A YouTuber can make money if he or she has over 1 million followers. Can theatres and art groups do this?" he said. He asked the Department of Performing Arts to find solutions for art groups to make money via social networks.
Tuan said the department is striving to develop websites and online broadcasting channels, and collect fees from performance programs.
Regarding the Department of Heritage, Minister Hung said museums are one of the three necessary cultural institutions and every province needs to have a museum. However, they don’t exist in many localities. He asked Director of the Department of Heritage Le Thi Thu Hien to offer suggestions to solve the problem.
The Hanoi Museum was built with large investments, but has yet to open for over 12 years.
Hung said the pandemic has had a serious impact on every sector. The culture, sports and tourism sector has been facing 'four no’s' – no art programs organized; no big sports events; no tourism market and no international tourism; and no art activities on a large scale.
Mentioning digital transformation, Hung said the sector is still having difficulties in workforce, technology and resources. He admitted that the sector lacks officers with deep knowledge about information technology (IT).
- How Colorado “influencers” make money on Instagram, and what happens when that account gets held for ransom
- Facebook Emails Show Its Real Mission: Making Money and Crushing Competition
- 8 ways to make money renting your stuff
- Meet the influencers who are making millions online
- Knockerball owners bounced into a way to make money while having fun
- The Oklahoma Eagle Editorial #StayWoke: Russia’s Love For Trump, Black Wall Street Chamber Making Money Moves
- Kids and Money: Cyber-security lessons are vital for children
- Color of Money: Thank goodness for that emergency fund
- Vietnamese restaurant owner builds team to help Houston’s homeless
- Women of CSU college of music, theatre and dance discuss inclusivity, being a woman in the fine arts
- ‘Jack and the Beanstalk’ Climbing Onto Towngate Theatre Stage
- Everything you need to know about the new production of A Christmas Carol at the Walnut Street Theatre
- Special Performances Scheduled at Strand Theatre
- Take a trip 'Around the World in 80 Days' with Cleveland Heights' Ensemble Theatre Nov. 30-Dec. 16
- Check Out This Quack at Alley Theatre Directed by Tony Award Winner Judith Ivey
- 'Ladies Foursome' is close to the fairway at Desiderio Dinner Theatre
- Palace Theatre announces Trey Anastasio, Dane Cook shows
- ‘Let’s hope this is the start of something big’: Long-shuttered Everett Square Theatre gets new roof
- Parma Heights' Cassidy Theatre stages "Annie" Nov. 30-Dec. 16
- Pioneer Theatre Company Reinvents Mary Bennet with “Christmas at Pemberley”
Can Vietnamese theatres make money online? have 636 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 25, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.