Earlier, at 15:30 on September 12, while conducting a patrol in Hung Thinh village, Huong Phong commune, while patrolling Dien Lo Dau, a working team of the border post found five residents, who were being isolated because of the rising water level in the A Sap river after a flood swept through.
Reportedly, the five had finished working in their fields in the mountains, but they could not return home because the river water rose rapidly due to a sudden heavy rain.
The Border Post of A Dot International Border Gate immediately mobilized forces, together with the local authorities, to rescue the victims. At 17:30, all of them were taken to safe areas.
Currently, it is raining torrentially in the province, causing the threat of flooding and landslides. In response to the possible natural disasters, the province has moved over 4,000 households with more than 11,000 people to safer places and is ready to further evacuate other 13,000 families.
In addition, the border guards also closely grasped situations in the locality so as to bring people to safer areas while sending troops to help local people harvest crops.
Translated by Minh Anh
- Things to Keep in Mind When Using An English Mastiff Rescue
- Iowa Flood - It's Time to Consider Homeowners and Flood Damage Insurance
- Flood Insurance in Florida
- The Flood of '96
- Floods, Tornadoes, Leukemia, Strange Lights, Cancer, and the Pot of Gold
- Mosquitoes After the Floods
- Border Collie
- Armed Forces of Malta rescues 76 migrants
- Don't Buy From Pet Stores - Go to English Bulldog Rescue Centers
- Get a Loyal Loving Friend Through Rottweiler Rescue
- Mastiff Rescues - What You Need To Know
- Golden Retrievers Rescue Dogs
- Good Advice on Raising a Siberian Husky Rescue Dog
- Border Patrol Jobs - 6,000 New Agents
- What to Expect From a Rottweiler Rescue Dog
- Border Patrol Career
- Border Patrol Agent Exams - Artificial Language Test
- US Border Patrol Agent Exam Tips
- Drunk Tries to Throw Security Guard Off the Bridge and Onto Train Tracks
- Improved Drainage - A Priority in Flood Fight
Border guards rescue five flood-hit people have 315 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.