The work, to be carried out in 2021-22, will include the construction of a building to admit tourists in and upgrades to infrastructure, parking lot and gardens, according to the province's portal.
An internal road leading to the towers will be paved with stones.
Once completed, local authorities expect to turn Banh It Towers, a tower cluster built by the Cham in the 10th century, into a popular tourist destination.
The complex consists of four towers, the main one being around 22 m tall. From a distance, the cluster looks like banh it , a triangular glutinous rice cake filled with green bean paste and meat made in Binh Dinh.
Once the political and cultural hub of the ancient Champa Kingdom, Binh Dinh retains traces of the culture and has a large number of Champa-era ruins.
Binh Dinh, home to beach town Quy Nhon , famous for its long, wide sandy beaches, received four million visitors in 2019, the year before Covid-19 appeared.
- Dolphins to begin stadium renovation this summer
- $350 million renovation plan for Dolphins stadium receives final approval
- Vietnam’s Cao Bang Park declared UNESCO Global Geopark
- Plans afoot to fix historic New Hampshire ski jump
- Column: An Olympic city that did it right
- Conference held to boost tourism development in Vietnam’s northwest region
- The Latest: Paris man writes letter to his wife’s killers
- The Latest: Belgian minister can’t confirm main suspect died
- The Latest: Russia circulates UN resolution draft on IS
- The Latest: Interior Ministry condemns inter-faith violence
- The Latest: UN resolutions to address Islamic State
- The Latest: Video of restaurant shooting posted online
- The Latest: Turkey: Suspected IS militant killed on border
- The Latest: France: Places ‘glorifying’ terror to be closed
- The Latest: Cameron: 3 Britons wounded in Paris return home
- The Latest: French authorities search for Citroen car
- The Latest: Police reopen Copenhagen airport terminal
- The Latest: French police arrest 25 more people overnight
- The Latest: Slovakia to tighten anti-terror laws after Paris
- The Latest: Vatican increases security after Paris attacks
Binh Dinh Province to renovate Cham towers to make it tourist attraction have 316 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 17, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.