All staff of Banyan Tree and Angsana Lang Co are ready to welcome travellers back for a holiday at their luxury resorts.
The resorts, with the support of Thua Thien Hue authorities, are two of the first resorts in this location to be fully vaccinated. The completion of the vaccination has been a positive boost towards the continued safety of the resorts and the team.
"With the early access to vaccines and our SafeSanctuary programme, which is our protocol of heightened hygiene standards throughout the resorts, we are open and ready to welcome travelers back!” said Glen Cook, area general manager of Banyan Tree and Angsana Lang Co.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the world, especially the tourism industry. To adapt to the new reality and offer safe travel experiences, Banyan Tree and Angsana initiated the SafeSanctuary programme in collaboration with Bureau Veritas in June 2020.
SafeSanctuary follows over 40 protocol assurances and well-being standards throughout the guest and associate experience, from staff training, contactless experiences and strengthened room cleaning protocols, including extra disinfection in high-touch areas of guest rooms, to safe social distancing in public areas and limited number of guests using facilities, in-house digital collateral, and more.
With the SafeSanctuary programme, Banyan Tree and Angsana Lang Co are now more than ready to welcome travelers looking for a holiday and also have great deals and packages not only for leisure guests for also for those seeking to stay longer to either take a break or work remotely.
- Mekong Delta localities seek to attract northern travellers
- Crowds of shoppers flock from Tier 4 London and Surrey to finish their Christmas shopping in Tier 2 Sussex - as police in York slams drinkers who travel to city from high-risk areas for a PINT
- Christmas and New Year Celebrations 2020
- Life in Edinburgh Gardens: a representation of Melbourne’s cultural evolution
- These Are the Warmest Cities in America on Christmas
- Personally feel Suvendu Adhikari will lose: TMC leader Madan Mitra
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 16 (Updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 19
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 18
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 17
- Sundance 2020: Angelina Jolie, Robert Redford, Riley Keough, Bruce Lee Docu, Lena Waithe & LGBTQ+ Rights Pack Lineup
- Hancock hails 'candle of hope' after another Covid vaccine breakthrough - but reveals UK has bought just 5million doses of Moderna's two-shot jab, meaning just 2.5m people will get it (and it won't be available until next spring)
- Marvel releases first look for Falcon And The Winter Soldier as OVER A DOZEN series and a handful of feature films in the MCU are announced by Disney
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 16
- France threatens to block Calais port to the UK if we refuse to pay £39bn divorce bill in a No Deal Brexit scenario
- Star of the show! Glamorous Ivanka poses for selfies with maskless supporters and fist bumps Sen. Kelly Loeffler as she stumps for Republicans in Georgia's Senate run-offs
- Britain's electric car charging point network will have to expand by up to TWENTY times current levels to cope with increased demand after sales ban on petrol and diesel vehicles in 2030, experts warn
- Seven festival pitfalls and how to avoid them
- The silver lining of having a kid stay home for college during the pandemic
- Mum who’s been bedbound for a YEAR begs strangers to send Christmas cards because she’s so lonely
Banyan Tree and Angsana Lang Co ready to welcome travellers back have 569 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.