With a vote of confidence of 100%, Mr. Nguyen Dang Binh, Deputy Secretary of Bac Kan Provincial Party Committee was elected as Chairman of Bac Kan Provincial People’s Committee for the 2021-2026 term.
Chairwoman of the Bac Kan Provincial People’s Council Phuong Thi Thanh congratulates the newly-elected Chairman of Bac Kan Provincial People’s Committee Nguyen Dang Binh.
Binh was elected at an unscheduled meeting of the People’s Council of Bac Kan province on September 9.
Mr. Binh's predecessor is Mr. Nguyen Long Hai, an alternate member of the Party Central Committee, who has been appointed by the Politburo as the Secretary of the Party Committee of the Central Enterprise Block.
Previously, on September 8, the Party Committee of Bac Kan province held a conference to announce the decision of the Secretariat of the Party Central Committee on the resignation of Mr. Binh as Vice head of the Office of the Central Party Committee to assume the position of Deputy Secretary of Bac Kan Provincial Party Committee for the 2020-2025 term.
Mr. Binh was born on May 8, 1978, in Xuan Canh commune, Dong Anh district, Hanoi. He holds a doctoral degree in economics.
The newly-appointed Deputy Secretary of the Bac Kan Provincial Party Committee grew up from the Ministry of Planning and Investment. In 2009, he was Head of the Balance and Forecasting Division of the Department of National Economic Summary. In 2013, he was appointed Deputy Director of the National Economic Summary.
In June 2013, he joined the Office of the Party Central Committee, holding the position of Director of the General Department. In September 2019, he was appointed as assistant to the Secretary of the Party Central Committee. In April 2020, he was appointed Deputy Chief of the Office of the Party Central Committee.
- Exhibition on marine sovereignty comes to Bac Kan province
- Discovering Tham Phay mysterious cave in Bac Kan
- In Vietnam, 15-year-old girl pregnant, gives birth to baby in secret
- Germany's ruling CDU elects Armin Laschet as chairman
- 65-year-old woman bags 43 years jail term for sharing online posts that criticise royal family
- Eric Schmidt’s Year-Old Defense Startup Already Tied to Biden Admin
- 13th Party Congress: oldest delegate is 76 years old, youngest is 33
- Delta LG polls: Women protest assault of 68-year-old woman
- 96-Year-Old Lifelong Republican, Former FBI Director Calls for Trump's Impeachment
- Wife kills husband’s 17-year old fiancee out of jealousy in Kano
- Central Vietnam province weighs dam damage against gains
- Four people smugglers who killed 39 Vietnamese migrants found dead in the back of a lorry in Essex are jailed for 78 years in total
- MTA chairman slams 'jackass' worker who was caught 'rioting at the U.S. Capitol and calling COVID-19 a hoax on TikTok' as he is suspended from his $75,000-a-year job without pay
- Abbas decrees first Palestinian elections in over 15 years
- BREAKING: Angela Merkel's centre-right party elects Armin Laschet as new leader to replace her ahead of national elections in September
- Germany's ruling CDU poised to elect new leader
- Germany's ruling CDU set to elect new leader
- Bill Barr says Trump's election fraud claims 'precipitated' Capitol riot in his first TV interview since resigning as Attorney General
- Assam Elections 2021: Parties want three-phase elections
- Cara Delevingne becomes Britain's top paid model after raking in a whopping £16M last year... eclipsing the earnings of veteran supermodel Kate Moss
Bac Kan province elects 43-year-old Chairman have 536 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 11, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.