The Vietnamese economy in the third quarter of 2021 has been severely affected by COVID-19, with all facets of the economy and enterprises left in the lurch.
In this context, many commercial banks have taken the initiative in reducing cost and profit targets while increasing packages of preferential loans to give more support to people and enterprises.
BAC A BANK always accompanies enterprises and individuals with preferential loans
In addition to its fight against the pandemic and ensuring its staff and customers at transaction spots and keeping smooth operations to serve the economy's demands, BAC A BANK has earmarked many types of attractive incentives for individual customers within September 7 to December 31, 2021, with the loans disbursed before January 31, 2022 at all branch systems of BAC A BANK nationwide.
The preferential loans are aimed to help the customers to purchase real estate and automobiles, build and/or repair houses, supplement loans, and invest into production and business, support studies, and cultivate and take care of industrial trees or conduct agricultural production activities.
All such loans are offered with an average lending rate of 6.49 per cent a year, with loan terms of up to 18 months for medium- and long-term preferential loans.
Besides that, in order to provide maximum support for customers seeking short-term loans in service of their production and business activities, BAC A BANK also extend the maximum time for enjoying the incentives to six months. Notably, loans of under six months are offered with a fixed lending rate of 7.69 per cent a year.
All the procedures for loan approval are simple but still obey all regulations stipulated by the State Bank of Vietnam. This loan programme by BAC A BANK is a practical financial solution to help individual customers and implement the dual goal of fighting the pandemic and recovering business and production activities at the same time.
- Xiaomi Launches MiCredit To Offer Instant Loans In India
- Bank of America beats, profits climbs 33% (BAC)
- Meet the New OCC Small-Dollar Loan Recommendations through Velocity Solutions’ CashPlease™ Lending Platform
- A List of the Top Payday Loans You Can Get Online
- Abandoned by banks, Indonesia’s poor farmers turn to crowdfunding
- Give ‘Em a Break: Fed Tells Banks to Help Workers Hit by Shutdown
- Capital One data breach: What you can do following the bank hack
- Capital One data breach: what you can do following banking hack
- Affordable Home-Ownership Scheme Offers A Pathway Out Of Social Housing
- FIFA 19: 10 tips to make you a better player
- Anker offering insane deal on laptop-capable battery bank bundle
- 2 suspects still at-large after Chase Bank robbery in San Antonio
- Bank CEO Pleads Not Guilty in Bid to Get Trump Post
- A decade after meltdown, largest banks even bigger
- Master ‘FIFA 19’ Ultimate Team with our beginner’s guide
- The true, raw story of how I raised a boatload of money at age 19 to build a billion dollar company — then failed
- Capital One data breach: what you can do following bank hack
- Capital One breach: What you can do following bank hack
- Capital One breach: What you can do following bank data hack
- Bank shots leave films behind 8-ball
BAC A BANK offers preferential loans for individuals hit by COVID-19 have 501 words, post on vir.com.vn at September 20, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.