Sydney (VNA) – Consumers in Sydney in New South Wales state of Australia on September 19 had a chance to taste Vietnamese farm produce as part of the weekend farm produce fair .
The farm produce offered to the local consumers included rice cooked with lotus seeds, durians, longans, dragon fruits and coffee.
Vietnamese Consul General in Sydney Nguyen Dang Thang said during January – August, Vietnam's exports to Australia grew by nearly 19 percent. Of which, farm produce exports soared by around 38 percent. Fresh fruits like mango, longan, lychee and dragon fruit have become popular while new frozen products like durian, ginger and dracontomelon are being sought by consumers.
The event was part of a series of Vietnamese farm produce promotion programmes in the country, which was co-organised by the Vietnamese Consulate General in Sydney and the Vietnam Trade Office in Australia.
- Surpassing US and China, Cambodian farm produce floods Vietnam
- Vietnam actively seeking to expand export markets for farm produce
- Hanoi seeks ways to market farm produce under pandemic limitations
- How Australian property, including apartments, farms, flagship hotel were secretly bought by wealthy foreign figures
- Vietnam seeks to expand export markets for farm produce
- Vietnamese aquatic products gain favour in Australia
- How Chez Panisse helped change the way the Bay Area eats produce
- Wide room for Vietnamese agricultural products to be exported to UK
- 'No way we'd be making over $1,000': The Government wanted young Australians to do farm jobs, here's how they went
- Wide room for Vietnamese agricultural products to be exported to U.K.
- How Copper Cow Is Teaching The World About Vietnamese Coffee
- Film producer asked to clear renunciation of Vietnamese nationality of movie
- On the menu: A farming revolution to feed 10 billion people and fight climate change
- Vietnamese leaders host reception for Chinese Foreign Minister
- Vietnamese aquatic products gain favor in Australia
- Vietnamese film paradox: the more criticized, the more awards
- Life on the Farm Draws Some French Tired of Urban Rat Race
- Vietnamese designer creates appetizing dresses out of traditional desserts
- The Beverage Tasting Institute Announces The Top Whiskeys Of 2021
- The Beverage Tasting Institute Announces The Top Tequilas Of 2021
Australian consumers taste Vietnamese farm produce have 350 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 19, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.