As the current rotating Chair of ASEAN-PAC, the GIV presided over the 17th ASEAN-PAC Secretariat Meeting in which members discussed cooperation results in the recent past, sought technical agreement on the revised draft memorandum of understanding between anti-corruption agencies in Southeast Asia, as well as prepared for important contents to submit to the 17th meeting of ASEAN-PAC slated for the end of this year.
In his opening speech, Nguyen Tuan Anh, Director General of the International Cooperation Department of the GIV, highlighted that Vietnam has over the years fulfilled its role at regional and international arenas.
As Chair of ASEAN in 2020, the country joined hands with other ASEAN members and partners to surmount unprecedented difficulties and challenges and successfully realize set cooperation targets, helping define ASEAN as a community of harmony, innovation, cohesion, identity, responsibility and resilience in an ever-changing world.
In the year, the GIV also hosted the 16th Principals Meeting of ASEAN-PAC in the form of videoconference.
A workshop was also held on September 22 on the supervision of assets and income of people in power.
- Streak handed eight-year ban for breaching ICC's anti-corruption code
- Heath Streak banned for eight years under ICC Anti-Corruption Code
- Streak banned for 8 years for breaching ICC's anti-corruption code
- PAPI displays fruits of anti-corruption drive
- Lagos to establish Anti-Corruption Commission
- Buhari’s anti-corruption fight tainted with appointment of Abacha-era officials- CDD
- Abdulrasheed Bawa: A Trained Anti-Corruption Czar for a Time As This
- Presidency, Transparency International clash over state of anti-corruption fight in Nigeria
- Paris Debt: Anti-corruption Group faults payment of commission to consultants
- Anti-corruption official recommends overhaul of Thai justice system
- ASEAN, RoK bolster cooperation in labour, employment
- ASEAN, New Zealand forge stronger cooperation under new plan of action
- Heath Streak banned for Eight Years for Breaching ICC's Anti-Corruption code
- Dilhara Lokuhettige Banned for Eight Years Under ICC Anti-Corruption Code
- Chinese premier urges enhancing anti-corruption work in gov't agencies
- Anti-corruption group hails Mashi’s leader in NIMET
- MacArthur Foundation, CSO laud impact of radio in anti-corruption fight
- British Council trains 150 officials on anti-corruption strategy
- Hanoi hopes to bolster cooperation with Nordic capitals
- Land scam: We respect court order – Kano anti-graft agency
ASEAN anti-corruption agencies bolster cooperation have 340 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.