Artists in HCM City are providing online training courses in theatre and film-making on YouTube to encourage fans during the pandemic.
|Artists in HCM City are offering online training courses in theatre and film-making on YouTube as their way to encourage fans in the virus fight. — Photo courtesy of Sun&Moon|
Film director Vo Thanh Hoa offers a film-making programme on his Facebook fan page targeting students from art schools and young people involved in movies.
Through his programme, Hoa has shared information, skills and experiences in film, including casting, shooting, and pre-and post-production.
Basic knowledge and latest information about independent film-making are featured, and script writing and casting courses are also included.
Hoa's programme has included online workshops on topics about documentaries, short films, feature films and TV series. Challenges that young filmmakers face today are also discussed.
"Through my online programme, I hope amateurs and professionals have a chance to learn and improve their knowledge and skills," Hoa, who has 22 years in the industry, said after his programme launched in May.
Hoa has directed and produced 20 TV series and films.
"Hoa's online programme encourages young filmmakers and provides them with new knowledge and lessons on filming," said Nguyen Hoang Ngan, a second-year student at the HCM City University of Theatre & Cinematography.
Another artist providing online courses is master of ceremonies Thanh Thao, who began her career in 2003 and works for leading television stations in the South, including Ho Chi Minh City Television.
|Master of ceremony Thanh Thao offers communication and presentation skill courses on YouTube for adults and children aged 10-15. She also offers classes on TV and video productions. — Photo courtesy of Sun&Moon|
She has produced many TV game shows, such as Nhịp Cầu Âm Nhạc (The Bridge Connects Music and Fans) and Vietnam Idol, a Vietnamese version of the American reality TV show American Idol.
She is the founder and art director of Sun & Moon, a private centre for language and communication skills for children.
Thao offers communication and presentation skill courses on YouTube for adults and children aged 10-15.
She also offers classes on TV and video productions.
"I have worked to guarantee that my online training for children has the quality and provides youth with entertainment and education," said Thao, who offered only offline training courses before the COVID-19 pandemic.
"While each of my courses includes 10-15 child members, the course for adults has eight."
"I hope my online training on YouTube will help adults and children enjoy and improve their skills while they stay at home," she said.
Thao has offered seven online courses since the lockdown under Government Directive 16 starting July 9 in HCM City.
Meanwhile, actor Quang Quy of the Voice of HCM City People (VOH) is working with his staff to release videos on YouTube.
His videos feature his experience in radio and presenting skills. The skills needed to be a Radio DJ and a radio presenter are also included.
"I hope my videos on YouTube will help young people learn about types of jobs in radio broadcasting,” said Quy, who spent several hours daily to complete and release his videos online.
“We have faced difficulties in producing videos at home amid the pandemic. YouTube is a way to expand our work and entertain audiences," he added.
Source: Vietnam News
- Ubud, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia for Bali for Yoga Teacher Training Course in Ubud
- Yoga Teacher Training Course at Tavoos Garden, Siem Reap, Cambodia
- GDC opens training facility in Sterling, VA
- Signature Announces “Embark,” a New Industry Training Program
- How and Why to Train on the Moonboard
- Cinema curriculum: Barco offers training program for today's digital environment
- Phuket, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket, Thailand for Yoga Teacher Training in Thailand, Phuket
- Sightseeing via the new SMART train
- 9 of the most scenic train rides across America
- Youth Competitions: How Young Is Too Young to Train and Compete?
- Priority number one: food safety and training
- Hackers outwit online banking identity security systems
- Tohoku Emotion: Japan's scenic restaurant train
- This Rotten Week: Predicting How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World Reviews
- Three Courses, 20 Euros: The Affordable Dining Renaissance in Paris
- Joseph Andrew Stack ID’d As Austin Crash Pilot; Online Screed Revealed
- Training: Prevent and Correct Muscle Imbalances
- From parade to pandemic: Museum looks at 1918's deadly flu
- Summer cinema: 'FJI' previews the season's movie offerings, from blockbusters to indies
- 19 Unusual Things to Do in Cape Town
Artists offer online training courses during COVID-19 pandemic have 740 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 10, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.