The biggest-ever online art performance aims to uplift the spirit of the Vietnamese people and encourage them to overcome the pandemic.
A large-scale art performance, which is named after a famous song by musician Trinh Cong Son – "The Great Circle of Vietnam", will be broadcast live on Vietnam National Television's main channels at 8pm on September 26.
|The ‘ Queen of Vietnamese Pop’ – diva Thanh Lam . Photo: Diva Thanh Lam Fan Club|
The performance will feature great songs and dances performed by local divas, divos, and famous artists such as Thanh Lam, Hong Nhung, Tung Duong, Thanh Bui, Ha Le, the couple Cam Van – Khac Trieu, among others.
Folk artists from big music and dance troupes such as Lotus Folk Music and Dance Theater, Tran Huu Trang Cai Luong Theater, etc. will also participate in the online performance.
Nguyen Trung Truc, a representative of the Organizing Committee said that as the name of the show "Great Circle of Vietnam", the performance aims at calling for the unity of Vietnamese people in every part of the country, uplifting their spirits and encourage them to overcome difficulties and losses caused by Covid-19 pandemic.
"The artists will perform in different venues and connect with audiences through television waves. In addition to their great performances, artists will also share their experiences related to the pandemic on television. The art program is also aimed at paying tribute to the doctors and nurses in the front lines of the fight against Covid-19," he said.
|Artist Tung Duong is considered as Tung Duong is the "King" of Vietnamese contemporary folk music who has received the most Dedication Music Awards so far. Photo: Tung Duong Fan Club|
The program is jointly organized by the Hanoi Department of Culture and Sports, the Association of Vietnamese Scientists and Experts -AVSE Global, and the Trinh Cong Son Foundation.
Vietnamese artists had taken part in many performances lately to cheer up the patients' spirits as well as pay tribute to the doctors and frontline forces in the Covid-19 fight.
They also responded to the government's call for composing inspirational and optimistic songs on the theme of the Covid-19 fight. Some of the songs are going viral including "Saigon: Sorry and Thank you!" by Tuan Hung and Khac Viet, "CoViDiXa" (Go away, Coronavirus) by De Choat, "Saigon I Love" by Xuan Phuoc and Quoc Vu, among others.
- Nastaaja Johnson Uses Aerial Arts To Train Young Hearts And Minds In Minneapolis
- Thousands Flee Myanmar for India Amid Fears of a Growing Refugee Crisis
- Mama HAIM Taught Art to Paul Thomas Anderson, says Baby HAIM
- 2nd Columbus statue removed in NJ city amid rising protest against explorer
- Charnel house statues reflect the beauty of Central Highland people
- ‘People Have Shown Up’: Nurse’s Plea For Break Room Upgrade Receives Overwhelming Community Response
- EPF’s 1H performance points to higher 2021 dividend
- How ‘Fire Shut Up in My Bones’ Brought Step to the Met
- She’s Making History in Opera. Can She Help Ensure Its Future?
- Robert Ashley, Opera Composer Who Painted Outside the Lines, Dies at 83
- Obituary: Gene Wilder
- Rising Out of the Pandemic, City Ballet Ushers in a New Era
- Amy Ryan on the Surprise Finale of ‘Only Murders in the Building’
- The War on Drugs Can’t Stop Searching for Answers in the Music
- ‘Fighting for Change’: Life as a Black Artist
- Once ‘Little Joe,’ Now a Reigning New York City Ballet Principal
- The Curious, Astounding Collection of the Magician Ricky Jay
- Betty Lynn, Thelma Lou on ‘The Andy Griffith Show,’ Dies at 95
- Climate Exhibitions Look Beyond Declarations of Calamity
- Revisiting the Great Chicago Fire of 1871
Art performance to inspire people amid outbreak have 607 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at September 13, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.