|The online signing ceremony between ALPEC and FUJI Elevator Malaysia|
Under this agreement, FUJI Elevator Malaysia will become one of the ALPEC’s foreign shareholders along with FUJI Elevator Japan. Thus, ALPEC will become a combination of long-standing brands in the elevator industry of Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia.
In recent years, the elevator manufacturing industry in Vietnam has made great strides to reach the top in the Southeast Asia area. Production capacity constantly improves, especially for companies with methodical investment in technology, production lines, and product quality control processes.
ALPEC, a company with nearly 20 years of experience in Vietnam, is the leading elevator manufacturer in the northern region with a large-scale factory and modern production system in Hung Yen, Vietnam. More than 15 years ago, ALPEC was one of the first elevator manufacturers in Vietnam to export products to Laos, Cambodia, and Ukraine.
|The ALPEC factory has a production capacity of more than 5,000 elevators per year|
ALPEC produces more than 5,000 elevators a year in phase 1 and will reach more than 8,000 elevators a year after expansion, not only providing high-quality products for the domestic market but also exporting abroad.
ALPEC is also the first company to manufacture elevators with a speed of 7 metres per second, gearless motors, as well as the longest escalator in Vietnam. ALPEC’s elevator construction and installation capacity are also highly appreciated with a series of large bidding packages deployed in Vietnam as well as a number of countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
Established in 1992, FUJI Elevator (Malaysia) is the elevator company that owns the copyright of the FUJI elevator brand and has built a system of agents and cooperation throughout the continents for many years, now continuing to expand the market to the Middle East and Africa countries.
Both FUJI Elevator Malaysia and ALPEC share a common vision, with the desire to bring elevator products made in ASEAN to dominate the regional market and the potential markets such as Africa and the Middle East. This served as the premise for this promising cooperation agreement.
|FUJI Elevator Malaysia will become one of ALPEC’s foreign shareholders, along with FUJI Elevator Japan|
Hoang The Duy, permanent deputy general director of ALPEC Joint Venture JSC said: "ALPEC and FUJI Elevators are sharing a clear development goal in the elevator industry. Each company has its own strengths with its own effectively- exploited market, and the cooperation will certainly promote each party’s resources as well as help bring elevator products made in Vietnam in particular and ASEAN in general to the potential markets around the world."
FUJI Elevator Japan and FUJI Elevator Malaysia will provide equipment, materials, and components according to the standards of FUJI (Japan) and authorise ALPEC to manufacture elevator products under the technical standards of FUJI Malaysia and Japan. Through the international agent system of FUJI Elevator Malaysia, these products will then be exported to global markets such as Asia, the Middle East, Australia, and the US.
These activities will be a decisive step forward for Vietnam’s elevator industry. Vietnamese elevator products will go abroad strongly after the strategic cooperation agreement between ALPEC and FUJI Elevator Malaysia. This is such a major step forward for the Vietnamese elevator industry and the manufacturing industry in general.
ALPEC Joint Venture JSC
Hotline: 0901 70 7779 (Hanoi and Northern provinces) – 0901 73 1979 (Ho Chi Minh City and Southern provinces)
Factory at Pho Noi A Industrial Park, Trung Trac ward, Van Lam district, Hung Yen province
Tel: (+84) 2213 788 848 – Fax: (+84) 2213 980 385
Office in Hanoi:
Add: 47 Vu Trong Phung street, Thanh Xuan Trung ward, Thanh Xuan district, Hanoi
Tel: (+84) 24 3974 7979 – Fax: (+84) 24 3557 8420
Branch in Danang:
Add: 3rd floor at 58 Bach Dang street, Hai Chau district, Danang
Tel: (+84) 2363737779 – Fax: (+84) 2363737779
Branch in Ho Chi Minh City:
Add: 4th floor at Saigon Airport Plaza, 1 Bach Dang street, Tan Binh district
Tel: (+84) 28 3846 3888 – Fax: (+84) 28 3847 8988
By Thu Huong
- Polycab India eyes international markets amid anti-China sentiments
- Vietnam’s small companies look to the US market
- COVID-19 likely to change market leadership; 10 stocks you may want to have a look at
- Việt Nam fulfills international commitments as EVFTA takes effect
- Vietnam’s beer market expects big changes in 2020
- Vietnam’s beer market expects big changes in 2020
- Opportunities for Vietnamese rice
- Vietnam sees bumper fruit exports this year
- Gloomy prospects ahead for tuna exports to major markets
- Wood exports to EU anticipated to make breakthroughs
- Vietnam maintains growth in wood exports
- Green mango exports to Australia witness surge in first half
- 'Reduce shock' therapy works for Vietnamese beverage maker
- Vietnamese energy market has plenty of room for development
- Shares struggles to advance amid international tensions
- Indian merchandise, services exports to hit $500 Billion by FY18
- Overseas Vietnamese always side by side with Vietnam against Covid-19
- UPDATE 2-Canada's imports, exports jump in June on auto sector
- Vietnamese firms show interest in developing renewable energy
- Thai exports may shrink by 15% this year: shippers
ALPEC exports Vietnamese elevators to international markets have 793 words, post on vir.com.vn at September 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.