VSTEA is a joint venture between the Vietnam Airlines Engineering Company (VAECO), a subsidiary of Vietnam Airlines, and ST Engineering Aerospace Systems Company, a member of the ST Engineering of Singapore.
It specializes in providing aircraft component MRO services for domestic and international airlines, which cater to such current aircraft as the Boeing 787, Airbus A350, A320, A321 and ATR72, as well as technical assistance in avionics, hydraulic, pneumatic, electro-mechanical, wheels, brakes, and emergency equipment.
The FAA standards are widely adopted in the global aviation industry and serve as a gauge of quality and a passport to market expansion, making it easier to offer maintenance services to airlines in different regions, including the U.S.
To achieve the certificate, the VSTEA said it went through five stages of appraisal under the FAA's strict standards. After completing the final examinations in late July, its facility in Hanoi was certified on August 31 and another in Ho Chi Minh City on September 16.
- Sanyo, Nokia in Mobile Phone Joint Venture
- Merck CEO Received $11.9M In 2009
- Intel, STMicro Dive Into Flash Memory Venture
- Sprint, Clearwire Forge Ahead With Ambitious WiMax Venture
- Amazon, Sotheby's Shutter Joint Auction Site
- Deputy PM receives leader of Japan bank for international cooperation
- New A.I. Chip Could Implement Predictive Maintenance in Smart Factories
- Arma 3 Jets DLC Release Date Announced Alongside New Aircraft Carrier Trailer
- PlanetSide 2 Resources Guide – Building and Certification Points
- Astronaut Work Environment Study Receives Wright Brothers Medal
- OPINION Where Venture Capitalists and M&A Strategies Are Taking CRM
- Adobe Seeks ISO Certification for PDF Format
- Roccat's Khan Pro headset with hi-res audio certification is now available
- Ian Foster to Receive Distributed Computing Award
- Test laboratory for solar technology in New Mexico
- Improving Operational Readiness of America's Military Forces
- Civilization V patch improves AI and adds hotseat multiplayer
- The drones are coming! This is how the FAA wants to deal with flying robots
- Microsoft, HP Forge Separate Japanese Partnerships
- Intel, Nobel Laureate to Bridge Tech, Finance Divides
Aircraft maintenance joint venture receives U.S. certificate have 314 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.