According to the ministry’s report, 9,682 of the new patients are locally-transmitted cases confirmed in 34 localities including HCM City (4,046), Binh Duong (3,629), Dong Nai (996), Long An (193), Binh Phuoc (147), An Giang (117), Kien Giang (91), and Tien Giang (81). There were 24 imported patients confirmed today.
The new infection number showed an increase of 1,152 cases compared to yesterday’s figure. There were 4,377 infections found in the community.
As of Saturday evening, 742,174 infections have been reported since the new outbreak occurred in the country in late April, with some southern localities recording high infections such as HCM City (366,539), Binh Duong (196,864), Dong Nai (44,921), Long An (31,618), and Tien Giang (13.724). The outbreak has so far spread to 62 out of 63 cities and provinces nationwide.
With these new infection cases, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to 746,678. The country now stands 44th among 222 countries and territories worldwide in the number of infections.
On September 25, an additional 10,590 more patients recovered from the disease, raising the number of recoveries in the country to 516,449.
On Saturday evening, a further 180 deaths related to Covid-19 were announced, bringing the total number of fatalities in Vietnam to 18,400. The deaths were reported in some localities including HCM City (123), Binh Duong (34), Dong Nai (7), An Giang (3), Tien Giang (3), Tay Ninh (3), Ben Tre (2), Danang (2), Binh Thuan (1), Kien Giang (1), and Can Tho (1).
The country has so far conducted over 37.58 million Covid-19 vaccine shots, with over 7.55 million people having received two doses.
- Dementia patients recover memories at care home painted like 1940s high street
- ISVMA Salutes Frontline Workers During Vet Tech Week Oct. 13-19
- More than 71,000 'frail' patients were rushed back to hospital after just one day last year because they were 'discharged too quickly to free up beds'
- GP who secretly filmed 19,000 videos of female patients jailed
- Teenage son, 19, of Princess Diana's lady-in-waiting was found 98ft down on seabed after drowning while free-diving at exclusive Greek resort where he worked as a water sports instructor, inquest hears
- Boston Marathon explosions: 5-year-old among blast patients, in critical condition
- NHS prescription charges of £9 for asthmatics in England leaves scores of poor patients at risk of fatal attacks 'by forcing them to pay to breathe'
- 22 Important Things To Do After Installing Linux Mint 19
- Apple chipmaker TSMC recovers after virus cripples manufacturing line
- How to Install Linux Mint 19 Tara?
- WhatsApp Beta 2.19.59 for Android Download
- Ubuntu 19.10 Development Has Started — Daily Build ISO Images Now Available
- FIFA 19’s Latest Update Fixes Overpowered Goal Shooting
- KDE Applications 19.04 Released For Linux Distros And Plasma Desktop
- Bitcoin plunges to 19-month low as Bitcoin Cash chaos spooks investors
- Bitcoin plunges to 19-month low as crypto chaos spooks investors
- Edited Transcript of ICLR earnings conference call or presentation 24-Oct-19 1:00pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of DO earnings conference call or presentation 28-Oct-19 1:00pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of ELUX B.ST earnings conference call or presentation 25-Oct-19 7:00am GMT
- New standards aim to improve surgery for the oldest patients
Additional 10,590 Covid-19 patients recover have 487 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 25, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.