HÀ NỘI — The Ministry of Health reported 9,706 new cases of COVID-19 on Saturday evening, in 34 provinces and cities.
These include 9,682 domestic infections with 4,377 detected in the community.
The number of locally transmitted cases increased by 1,152 compared to yesterday.
A further 180 deaths were also reported in HCM City (123), Bình Dương (34), Đồng Nai (7), An Giang (3), Tiền Giang (3), Tây Ninh (3), Bến Tre (2), Đà Nẵng (2), Bình Thuận (1), Kiên Giang (1) and Cần Thơ (1).
The total death toll from COVID-19 in Việt Nam now stands at 18,400.
Hà Nội recorded only four cases in quarantined in facilities.
HCM City reported the highest number of domestic cases today with 4,046, followed by the southern provinces of Bình Dương (3,629), Đồng Nai (996) and Long An (193).
Other cases were found in Bình Phước (147), An Giang (117), Kiên Giang (91), Tiền Giang (81), Hà Nam (66), Cần Thơ (48), Sóc Trăng (42), Tây Ninh (41), Bình Định (39), Khánh Hòa (25), Bến Tre (13), Ninh Thuận (13), Đà Nẵng (11), Phú Yên (10), Đắk Lắk (9), Bình Thuận (9), Quảng Bình (8), Quảng Trị (7), Đồng Tháp (6), Đắk Nông (6), Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu (4), Nghệ An (4), Bạc Liêu (4), Cà Mau (4), Hà Nội (4), Vĩnh Long (3), Quảng Ngãi (2), Thanh Hóa (2), Trà Vinh (1) and Thừa Thiên Huế (1).
Over the past seven days, Việt Nam recorded an average of 9,940 new cases a day.
The total national tally now stands at 746,678, ranking 44 out of 222 countries and territories.
It was also reported that 10,590 patients have recovered, bringing the total recoveries to 516,449 nationally.
Việt Nam has so far administered more than 37.5 million doses of vaccines. — VNS
- Hubei reports nearly 15,000 new COVID-19 cases after broadening definition for infections
- COVID-19 outbreak in Việt Nam remains under control: Steering committee
- Deputy PM instructs tightening supervision to curb spread of Covid-19
- Indonesia to offer incentives to tourism to counter Covid-19 impact
- Localities take COVID-19 prevention measures
- Coronavirus FINALLY has a name: World health chiefs label the deadly SARS-like disease 'COVID-19' - six weeks after the outbreak that has killed more than 1,000 people began
- Vietnam’s tourist sector could lose US$ 5bln due to Covid-19
- Japan reports first COVID-19 death to take global total to 1,710
- COVID-19: Deputy PM orders safety for students after returning to schools
- Viet Nam's aviation industry expands market to maintain growth
- Ho Chi Minh City extends COVID-19 school break through February
- Life inside Vietnam’s COVID-19 epicenter
- Coronavirus death toll climbs to 1,114 in China as WHO names it Covid-19
- Novel Coronavirus now named as ‘Covid-19’: WHO
- Fisheries sector grapples with impact of COVID-19
- COVID-19: How Fake News Could Help Spread the Coronavirus
- 'Covid-19': UN health agency coins new name for novel coronavirus
- What’s the rush? COVID-19 scare restores Vietnam’s Hoi An to pre-tourism calm
- As COVID-19 coronavirus fears persist, what implications does the China travel ban have for Australia?
- Father of COVID-19 patient confirmed as Vietnam’s 16th infection
9,706 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Việt Nam on Saturday have 511 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 25, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.