HÀ NỘI — A further 10,489 new COVID-19 infections were recorded in Việt Nam on Thursday, increasing the caseload since the beginning of the pandemic to 656,129, according to the Ministry of Health.
Seven of them were imported cases and the remaining 10,482 infections were all domestic.
HCM City recorded the most with 5,735 cases, followed by Bình Dương with 2,998 and Đồng Nai with 567.
Other localities that reported new cases included Long An (281), Kiên Giang (198), An Giang (126), Tiền Giang (81), Cần Thơ (60), Tây Ninh (58), Quảng Bình (43), Khánh Hòa (37), Đồng Tháp (33), Bình Phước (30), Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu (29), Bình Thuận (29), Đắk Lắk (26), Bình Định (22), Hà Nội (15), Quảng Ngãi (14), Ninh Thuận (12), Hậu Giang (10), Cà Mau (9), Phú Yên (9), Đắk Nông (8 ), Bến Tre (7), Sóc Trăng (7), Bạc Liêu (7), Quảng Nam (6), Thanh Hóa (6), Trà Vinh (5), Nghệ An (4), Thừa Thiên Huế (3), Gia Lai (2), Đà Nẵng (2), Bắc Ninh (1), Hưng Yên (1) and Lâm Đồng (1).
A total of 6,537 cases were detected in the community.
As many as 10,901 patients were given the all-clear on Thursday, meaning 423,551 people have recovered from the disease so far.
More than 32.2 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been administered.
Fourteen out of 63 provinces and cities have not seen any new cases for the past 14 days.
The MoH on Thursday also announced 234 fatalities related to COVID-19 including HCM City (160), Bình Dương (46), Long An (10), Tiền Giang (6), Nghệ An (3), Tây Ninh (2), Bến Tre (2), Thanh Hóa (1), Khánh Hòa (1), Kiên Giang (1), Cà Mau (1), Hà Nội (1).
The country thus saw 16,425 deaths related to COVID-19, making up 2.5 per cent of total patients. The world's fatality rate is 2.1 per cent of total patients. — VNS
- Best new cars in 2018… including Lamborghini, Audi, TVR and BMW
- Ministers ‘to meet peers over new press freedom threats’ including Leveson Two and Section 40
- Intizar murder case: Main witness records statement in front of JIT
- Measles cases across England prompts fresh call for children to have MMR jab
- JIT records statements in Intizar murder case
- Accused arrested in UC chairman's murder case
- Four dead in separate New Year's stabbings
- Judges urged to take ‘greatest care’ considering Worboys case
- British Heart Foundation calls on Borderers to take part in a world record attempt.
- Could you help the British Heart Foundation break world record for longest chain of paper hearts?
- Time is always running out, says Wreckless Eric, on new album by punk's great survivor
- Ipswich Speedway gets British U19 final date, all set for May and there is sure to be plenty of local interest
- New Year Honours list reveals a new dame in East Lothian as it recognises great work
- Record breaking cruise year coming up for Portland
- Welwyn Hatfield MP launches ‘Make Healthcare Local’ campaign
- Bradford Council-run schools expected to record a £4.5million surplus
- New Gypsy and Traveller site could be created in Blaenau Gwent
- New development near to Nantyglo gypsy and traveller site favoured
- UK using poison case to distract attention from Brexit, claims ambassador
- Welwyn Hatfield’s new Chief Inspector pledges ‘no-nonsense’ approach to antisocial behaviour
10,489 new COVID-19 cases, including 10,482 local infections recorded on Thursday have 557 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.