VinBioCare factory is being built in the Hoa Lac Hi-tech Park on the outskirts of Hanoi with an investment of over US$200 million.
The US-based Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. will collaborate with Vinbiocare Biotechnology Joint Stock Company, a member of Vingroup, to establish a manufacturing facility in
Under an agreement announced on August 2, Vinbiocare will build out a manufacturing facility in
Arcturus Therapeutics' scientists study vaccines in the laboratory. Photo: ARCTURUS
Arcturus will allow Vinbiocare access to proprietary technologies and processes for the manufacture of Arcturus' investigational Covid vaccines. Arcturus will provide Vinbiocare with an exclusive license to manufacture the vaccines in
"The license and technology transfer applies toward drug product manufacturing but not toward mRNA drug substance manufacturing. Technology transfer is underway," according to a press release of the Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc.
Vinbiocare will make an upfront payment of
Joseph Payne, President and CEO of Arcturus, said under the agreement the Vingroup's subsidiary Vinbiocare, his holding would help build a manufacturing facility for Covid-19 vaccine candidates, targeting a capacity of up to 200 million doses per year.
"We are looking forward to having a meaningful role in providing effective and safe Covid-19 vaccine to
VinBioCare factory is under construction in the Hoa Lac Hi-tech Park on the outskirts of Hanoi, with an investment of over US$200 million. This is one of the five key projects having received the Hanoi authority’s approval during the social distancing period in the capital city.
VinBioCare is projected to produce the first batches of vaccines by early 2022.
The country is working to speed up Covid-19 vaccination for its population of nearly 100 million. Some 5.5 million people have received one shot of the vaccine while nearly 550,000 have been completely immunized with two shots.
- Zydus Cadila begins human dosing in trials of Covid-19 vaccine candidate
- Awaiting trials success, UK seals early access to 3 Covid-19 vaccine candidates
- US COVID-19 Vaccine Poised for Final Testing
- Trump predicts COVID-19 vaccine or therapeutic will be available ‘long before the end of the year’ though cautious FDA boss says it may not be until 2021
- Here's how to volunteer for a Covid-19 vaccine trial
- Here’s How To Volunteer For A COVID-19 Vaccine Trial
- 'Millions' of doses of Australia's experimental COVID-19 vaccine will be produced this year - and researchers say it could be ready for use by the start of 2021
- Russia to produce 30 million doses of experimental COVID-19 vaccine
- Positive news on Oxford COVID-19 vaccine could come today: report
- Oxford COVID-19 vaccine at least 6 months away from launch: Serum Institute CEO
- How to decide who gets the Covid-19 vaccine first
- India set for pivotal role in Covid-19 vaccine production: ICMR
- Moderna COVID-19 vaccine enters final stage trial this month
- 8 world leaders seek equal access to Covid-19 vaccine, Justin Trudeau says it will save lives
- China's Sinopharm begins late stage trial of COVID-19 vaccine in UAE
- Russia unveils deal to make a Covid-19 vaccine being developed by Oxford researchers as it denies stealing data
- ‘Double defence’: Oxford University Covid-19 vaccine’s early trial results raise hopes
- J&J in talks with Japan, Gates Foundation to lock in deals on Covid-19 vaccine
- Houston company seeks volunteers for new COVID-19 vaccine trial
- Covid-19 vaccine results to be out today, Lancet editor’s tweet creates buzz
Vingroup and Arcturus Therapeutics team up to manufacture investigational Covid-19 vaccines have 606 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at August 3, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.