Vietnamese Ambassador to Russia Dang Minh Khoi and other health practitioners, officials of the Embassy of Vietnam in Russia, and academicians of the Russian Academy of Sciences attended the event.
Vietnamese PhD student at Moscow Medical University Truong Thi Tuyet at the exchange (Photo: VNA )
On behalf of the research team, Vietnamese PhD student at Moscow Medical University 2 Truong Thi Tuyet introduced a model of pulmonary rehabilitation utilising three gases including Helium, Hydrogen and Nitric Oxide. According to the report, this breathing support model has shown very positive results in the treatment of patients, helping their lungs recover significantly in a short time. Speaking at the event, Ambassador Khoi said Vietnam has taken interests in the experience of Russia scientists in combating the pandemic. The two sides had detailed and specific discussions regarding the application of COVID-19 treatment and prevention measures to curb the spread of the disease and bring people's lives back to normal.
- 60 Awesome iPhone & iPad Apps for Students Heading Back to School
- Obama: MH17 disaster 'an outrage of unspeakable proportions' – as it happened
- Thousands of College Kids Paid to Work for a Viral Party Kingpin. What Could Go Wrong?
- The diabolical genius of the baby advice industry
- Long shadow over development of Wellington jewel Shelly Bay
- Kiwi teens dying to get noticed as eating disorder cases rise by 50 per cent
- My ancestry adventure: When DNA testing delivers unexpected and unsettling results
- Why India's fast breeder programme is cutting edge
- What does Britishness mean to you?
- 29 Summer Books To Get Excited About
- Anorexia services for children in WA torn between Perth Children's Hospital and general hospitals
- A Decade in the Era of Social Media: Top Influencers Who Redefined the Way We Think
- Yearly Current Affairs 2019
- Here are 15 stocks where brokerages initiated coverage in Dec, could return 13-50%
- President Pranab's address to Parliament: The transcript
- International media highlights Vietnam’s economic success in 2019
- He hunted black men with a Roman sword. Then he stabbed one to spark a ‘race war’
- ‘People have no idea how big a deal it is’: the people pushing Australian gaming forward
- From low pass rates to 90 per cent; the Hawke's Bay college nailing Māori education
- The Hardest-Working Show in Show Business
Vietnamese PhD students in Russia research post COVID-19 recovery model have 387 words, post on dtinews.vn at August 1, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.