According to FIFA, the campaign is designed to raise awareness of the symptoms of mental health conditions, encourage people to seek help when they need it, and take action every day for better mental health. With the support of past and current football players, FIFA is underlining the importance of greater awareness around mental health.
“Depression and anxiety affect rising numbers of people worldwide, and young people are among the most vulnerable. Having a conversation with family, friends or a healthcare professional can be key. FIFA is proud to launch this campaign, supported by the World Health Organization, to encourage people to #ReachOut,” said FIFA president Gianni Infantino.
A series of renowned footballers have since participated in the campaign.
Hai was chosen for his popularity and influence in Vietnam. Along with him, other famous players in Southeast Asia like Chanathip Songkrasin (Thailand), Safawi Rasid (Malaysia) and Soukaphone Vongchiengkham (Laos) will also join the campaign.
The 24-year-old is an irreplaceable player in the national team and will play a crucial role as Vietnam enter the final round of World Cup qualifiers in September.
- Ronaldinho - Football star of Brazil
- Indian Football League - Who Will Think Big?
- Puma Shoes - Sponsors Of Half The Worlds Football Teams
- College Football Handicapping Information With In-Depth Analysis-Week 1 Picks
- 2007 NFL Draft Player Reviews - WR Dwayne Jarrett
- Uk Soccer
- The Arsenal Team of the Decade (1997-2007)
- Why Fight the Hand That Kneads You?
- Showbiz Props
- Ayre Apparent
- Internet Search, Like Politics, Is Local
- This June - Celebrate With Liverpool With Music And Air Shows
- Big Brother 7 - Half Term Report Part Two
Vietnamese football star to join FIFA global campaign have 259 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at August 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.